Lulu's expanding empire

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
She doesn't know when to give up does she ? She's now brought out a range of specs for Specsavers ! Huge 2 page promotion in this week's Yours magazine, and she's been airbrushed within an inch of her life - skin of a 12 year old, for God's sake.:headbang:

Scuse my French, but I am sick to bl......dy death of this self promotion by all these desperate women. We all know who they are. If they want to do something REALLY worthwhile without having it splashed across the papers and some getting an OBE for it, why don't they spend a month helping out in a Care Home that would bring 'em down a peg or two !!!!

........Next will be a singing career :mysmilie_458: :mysmilie_496:

Well, it seemed natural progression because she does make a spectacle of herself when she's trying to describe the ingredients, benefits of the products, etc.........:wink:

Well in all fairness I expect she was invited to do it, I don't suppose she just weighed in and said "here you Jimmy, I've a raaange of specs you need to seel" - forgive the attempt at a Scottish accent!

Dr.Joe is always behind her. :cheeky:

In You've Been Framed the other week Harry Hill had a clip of a camel in a park sticking its head through a car open window to eat something. He said."Oh Lulu, she get everywhere." Or words to that effect.

Lulu is one of the most ghastly old witches to disgrace my TV screen. How she can go peddling her gloopy concoctions of mineral oil, sodium laureth sulphate, parabens and a hint of tonka bean as some mysterious elixir is totally beyond me! The silly old cow! There must be a whole load of gullible peeps out there buying her lotions and potions otherwise she wouldn't be on screen flogging it. Wake up people! Her skin didn't get as tight as the skin on a drum from rubbing in some cheap old wallpaper paste! She paid shed loads of money for surgeons and cosmetologists to cosmetically enhance her face, hack bits off, lift, sculpt and sew. Her face is as crafted as a Lulu Guinness handbag, and yet she has the cheek to come on air strongly suggesting that her appearance is all down to her tacky products! She looks like a leering halloween pumpkin!

Don't hold back Julius ! Hope I'm around in 10 years time to hear what old Vorders and Kelly put their 'youthful' appearance down to when they reach mid 60's !!!!!

(I see Linda Lusardi's SECOND attempt at her revamped skincare range was on 'special' at IW.)

They really are desperate these second raters. Thank the Lord for Judi Dench, Helen Mirren and Brenda Blethyn I say.

Don't hold back Julius ! Hope I'm around in 10 years time to hear what old Vorders and Kelly put their 'youthful' appearance down to when they reach mid 60's !!!!!

(I see Linda Lusardi's SECOND attempt at her revamped skincare range was on 'special' at IW.)

They really are desperate these second raters. Thank the Lord for Judi Dench, Helen Mirren and Brenda Blethyn I say.

To be fair to Linda shes hasnt had any work done to her face when clearly Lulu has.

Linda probably had her knockers done though! Unless they naturally look like 2 outsize blancmanges! Still I'm sure she's a nicer person than Lulu.
To be fair to Linda shes hasnt had any work done to her face when clearly Lulu has.

WHAT?????????????????
Think you need some of Lulu's new glasses. Lol

I was thinking the same. I think Linda has had work done that's not to say she doesn't look good but how do you know for a fact that she has had nothing done Autumn?

The fact that Linda has stated on air that shes never had work done.......yet!!! she has openly said she may have work done in furture thou. Lulu has never ever said on Qvc shes hasnt had work done has she? she just makes out she looks like that bacause of her wonderful creams.

Mayb if people think linda has had work done they should fone in next time shes on air and ask her :wave:

I guess I am just an old sceptic but just because she says it doesn't mean it's true. However I will agree to disagree on this one.

Latest posts

Back