Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create and Craft TV Live at AFCI's Creativation in Phoenix, Arizona AND launching New and Exciting products in their World Wide Week Event

Toy Story Create and Craft will be once again returning to the Association for Creative Industry's Creativation Show this January; the huge crafting trade show, this year hosted in Phoenix, Arizona. Create and Craft will be broadcasting live links onto both their UK and US channels and via Facebook Live from Phoenix throughout the event which runs from Thursday 18th to Monday 22nd January.

Creativation is one of the most exciting events in the Create and Craft calendar and showcases over 300 exhibitors which enables Create and Craft to bring you the latest news and trends for 2018 from the comfort of your own home. This is Create and Craft's sixth year broadcasting.....

Read More.

Thread: Birthday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Birthday

ADVERTISING

I'm probably going to be unpopular now but you're not allowed to criticise anything on the JewelleryMaker facebook page and I need to vent!!!! My lord, this birthday marathon production makes Ideal World look professional in comparison! The screeching, "singing", ego massaging and fake surprise at prices etc are just too much. Bring back Lucy and Fee -- ssssoooooooooooooooooooooooon! I love the concept of this channel but over the last few months, unless Jenny or Charlie are on, it's just become a showcase for certain presenters to the detriment of the designers and the gemstones, I know the logical answer is to switch off, and I do so more and more, but I miss what it used to be.
      Likes Tilly O liked this post

2.    Tune into Price Crash - Sky Channel 677

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I usually watch with the sound down - I just have it on my laptop while I am doing other things.... and I am not looking forward to Fee and Lucy returning either. I can't be doing with baby talk. So that'll be me with the sound down most of the time.
      Actually I used to really enjoy watching some of the presenters but they have become a bit of a parody of themselves.

4.    Advertisment