Qvc foot care

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ALWAYSSKINT

Registered Shopper
In the past QVC had a liquid that you soaked in cotton wool and placed on your feet then you wrapped cling film around it. Then when you take it off you had to scrape away the dead skin. I know this sounds disgusting but the product did work for me. Any way I can not remember the name of the product and would love to use this again. Can anyone please tell me what it was called and also if you have had good results with other products. Thanks x

I loved that stuff!! I've been using the Emjoi micro-pedi and really like it, it's slightly cheaper at Argos than from QVC but the refills are cheaper from QVC.

I loved that stuff!! I've been using the Emjoi micro-pedi and really like it, it's slightly cheaper at Argos than from QVC but the refills are cheaper from QVC.

I suffer from awful hard skin and found the Emjoi fab the only thing which ever worked for me and so clean and easy to use.
not sure if the Scholl one is the same but it looks very similar.

I have the Emjoi too but I buy the rollers from Boots when they`re on offer, either 3 for 2 or buy one get one half price.

The BEST is Microplane, QVC had it as a TSV must four years ago. I am still using mine, you don't need to buy replacement heads, lifetime guarantee. Okay you need to be careful not to over do it. Everyone who bought one on ST will tell you the best product they ever bought from QVC. Don't think they do them anymore???? They had a TSV the other year with a cream included instead of the buffer thing.

Latest posts

Back