Returned for replacement ....?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jordie_tart

Registered Shopper
What is the point of filling in the returns slip when you return an item to QVC ?
it asks you if you want a refund or replacement - but they always just refund.
Has any one every had an item replaced ?

I ordered a Daniel Sandler product, and was on wait list so was quite excited (well as excited as you can be over a make up item :) ) when it was despatched.
But when I opened the jiffy bag a 'poof' of bronze coloured dust appeared ... all was not well .... infact it was smashed to smithereens .

I emailed CS and told them , then sent out a pre-paid return slip and put a 'on hold' order on a replacement for me....

Returned the item - filling out the returns slip with 'replacement please', 2 weeks later get the email from QVC telling me they've received my returned item and are now processing the refund ?... REFUND ? I wanted a replacement ?

now checking on my account my 'on hold' order has been cancelled - with no notification from Q .....

I could now just re-order this - but I think someone somewhere is trying to tell me something so I'm going to save my money live without it ....

Can't believe in the current climate Q can afford not to try and chase up every purchase opportunity - their loss

Yes I agree,its a ridiculous situation and I bet they lose a lot of sales through it!!

I bought the kipling TSV one before last.I actually loved the bag but hated the colour.I rang CS right on my 30 days MBG (don't think I've EVER had an item that long and gonna return it!!) and like you sorted out changing/exchanging.Then I thought do you know what I just can't be bothered to sort all this out...I knew I'd just get a refund,just as you have,so they lost out a sale there too!!

Very pointless like you say even filling it out

Latest posts

Back