Yankee Candle TSV 27/5/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Re: Yankee Candle TSV 27th May

Got 2 already and use them a lot. Last year the price was around £27-£28 and with 18 tarts that's good value as they are around £1.20 each in the shops.

love my tarts but this burner is a little boring but would dare I say it make a nice gift

I'll be buying one. I bought the last tart burner one and regretted not buying a second. I like the fact that this one has a removable top dish so it was worth waiting for. Date in the diary

I managed to get an electric tart burner from The Hallmark outlet for £6.99 so wont be buying this. Hopefully there will be some OTO's with just tarts

I managed to get an electric tart burner from The Hallmark outlet for £6.99 so wont be buying this. Hopefully there will be some OTO's with just tarts

That's a really good price. There are sets with just Tarts available I think but I am not buying any more just yet as I have box to get through still.

That's a really good price. There are sets with just Tarts available I think but I am not buying any more just yet as I have box to get through still.

Yea i was really pleased with it. I tend to get the tarts from Asda now for£1 each or wait till i visit the outlet as there half price there.

I'm definitely getting this, I was only thinking this afternoon that I need to have a look for a tart burner and the tarts I wanted to get are all in this set so I'm really pleased with this TSV :)

I've always wanted to try one of these...however it just doesn't appeal?? maybe its the colour?? lack of design??

My brother has started burning candles and oil burners in his room since he has started seeing his new girlfriend (a smoker). Hmmm wonder if she smokes in his room (he still lives at home as he is a lot younger than me). I may get this and give him the burner plus a selection of non floral tarts. That means I can keep some of the tarts for me!

Can anyone remember what that tip was about cake cases or something like that when melting the wax tarts on a burner?

Akimbo's idea- a great one- for the burner without a removable dish. People were having difficulty removing the wax from this design of burner. Jude suggested silicone muffin cases and I use them to hold the tart on mine and it works every time.

I have another electric tart burner upstairs with a removeable dish and I dont need to use the silicone cases for that- in fact the tart doesnt melt if I do.

Just to add, they don't look good (the silicone bun cases) so bear that in mind if you're having the tart burner on show. It doesn't bother me because I only melt the tarts for 15 minute bursts. A lift off dish is a great improvement but not enough to tempt me to buy another tart warmer.

Im not sure any of the electric tart warmers are that attractive tbh, with them not having a flame they arent really that much of a decorative item, ive placed mine behind the Tv so its out of sight but u still get the frangrance. They do work out alot cheaper as you not having to keep replacing tea lights however them not having the lit flame does mean there not as attractive as a standard candle or tart warmer.

Im not sure any of the electric tart warmers are that attractive tbh, with them not having a flame they arent really that much of a decorative item, ive placed mine behind the Tv so its out of sight but u still get the frangrance. They do work out alot cheaper as you not having to keep replacing tea lights however them not having the lit flame does mean there not as attractive as a standard candle or tart warmer.
I think plain white is ok. I am happy with the white one I have and it is so much safer than lighting and burning candles (I believe that there is less smoke as well so not blackening the walls and ceiling).
As it does not have an on/off switch I have mine plugged in to a gizmo that is then plugged into the wall and is operated by a remote control. One click and it is on and then later another click and it is off.

Latest posts

Back