Yankee Candle TSV 27/5/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am a Yankee virgin so when it arrived yesterday I was sniffing away at all the melts but then when I pulled the warmer out it was all smashed! Back it goes and a new one is on its way. Hopefully it will come as quickly as the first.

The yankee tsv is back in stock at an introductory price at just £3 more than when it was the TSV.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-Ceramic-Warmer-with-18-Scented-Melts.product.702564.html

incorrect that number is the auto-delivery not the one on its own as the one on its own is
701811 Yankee Candle Ceramic Warmer with 18 Scented Melts http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-...-Melts.product.701811.html?productId=12771106

that 702564 one is if you want to get the auto-delivery and missed out on it when it was a tsv as its been there for the past few days

The yankee tsv is back in stock at an introductory price at just £3 more than when it was the TSV.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-Ceramic-Warmer-with-18-Scented-Melts.product.702564.html

They always do that. Annoying isnt it? However you could see the discount in getting it at the TSV price as going towards postage.

I wrapped my brothers birthday pressie for him today. Before doing so I crossed out the word "melts" and wrote " TARTS" instead. It annoys me and I know it is really petty but I may email them to tell them to change it back because it is so annoying!

Last edited:
They always do that. Annoying isnt it? However you could see the discount in getting it at the TSV price as going towards postage.

I wrapped my brothers birthday pressie for him today. Before doing so I crossed out the word "melts" and wrote " TARTS" instead. It annoys me and I know it is really petty but I may email them to tell them to change it back because it is so annoying!

Its very annoying, especially when the presenters bang on about how great the TSV price is and tell us how much we are saving that waiting till after the TSV day. I guess its good for those who missed out thou. Im sure ur brother will love the tarts :cool:

I DID it!!! I actually sent an email to Yankee Candles moaning about the change of name. I was very british and apologetic and I was telling the truth when I said that I don't usually send emails complaining about things like this. I said "melt" is a verb not a noun. That I cringe and want to turn over when they say "melts" on QVC. I said what I did to my brothers box.

I know it is so trivial and does not matter but "tartgate" is bugging the hell out of me!

incorrect that number is the auto-delivery not the one on its own as the one on its own is
701811 Yankee Candle Ceramic Warmer with 18 Scented Melts http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-...-Melts.product.701811.html?productId=12771106

that 702564 one is if you want to get the auto-delivery and missed out on it when it was a tsv as its been there for the past few days

Actually if you click the link I posted u can choose which option you like as it gives you the choice :wave:

I DID it!!! I actually sent an email to Yankee Candles moaning about the change of name. I was very british and apologetic and I was telling the truth when I said that I don't usually send emails complaining about things like this. I said "melt" is a verb not a noun. That I cringe and want to turn over when they say "melts" on QVC. I said what I did to my brothers box.

I know it is so trivial and does not matter but "tartgate" is bugging the hell out of me!

Haha did they bother to reply to you or not? Ill have to check in Clintons next time im there too see if they have changed the name to melts yet or not.

I am not holding my breath. I literally just did it now. Wouldn't expect a reply on a sunday. Maybe if they get a lot of emails maybe they would change it but not if it's just little ol'me!

Feedback from my young and very cool brother on his birthday presents.

1. Yankee Candle Tart burner and a box full of carefully selected tarts. "Awesome. Thanks". He immediately took it upstairs to try "warm spice".

2. Kipling hip hooray drawstring bag with his birth year on it (1987). From my children. "Cool I will use that at the gym".

And another request following my gift of a litre of the ABC skin wash at Christmas. "Can I have some more of that shower gel stuff I use loads of it".

Praise indeed.

Latest posts

Back