Yankee Candle TSV 27/5/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I was just wondering that, I hope the P & P is not ridiculous on it, as I fancy this, bet its around £30-£35 pounds as the one last year was about £27 and only had a few tarts with it from what i can recall x

I bought the one that was a TSV on super sunday which came with 18 tarts. I also got one a few months later (not a TSV but a different style). Again came with 18 Tarts. The price on both was high twenties/low thirties.

I must say I bought the last electric tart burner tsv and I have not had a problem getting the used tarts out, I switch it on for a couple of minutes until you can start the move the wax a little then get a dinner knife and gently push it down a side and it just pops out whole, no need for silicone cases

I bought the one that was a TSV on super sunday which came with 18 tarts. I also got one a few months later (not a TSV but a different style). Again came with 18 Tarts. The price on both was high twenties/low thirties.

Oh apologies you are quite right Weathergirl there was 18 tarts in the super Sunday one, I forgot, and it was £27 I think before p & p, I do like the electric burners and this one looks good to me x

Auto Delivery!!

Yankee Candle Ceramic Warmer with 18 Scented Melts
Item Number: 702496
QVC Price £36.00
Special price £29.90
P&P £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=702496&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

so in the first drop you get the electric tart burner with 18 melts

then in the 2nd drop they will drop the price (find out what that is on TSV day) and they will send you the next 20 melts

Thanks SCW I managed to order one for my brother and I will divvy up the tarts between him and me! AD is great. Let's hope they don't mess it up...

As its Yc TSV in two days. I wish Qvc would bring some more rare frangrances, this used to do it alot but lately we seem to get the same fragrances all the time.

Whats fragrance is everyone burning atm?

I have a large jar of Vannilla clounds on the go aswell as some Blue hydrangea votives

I have lilac blossoms upstairs- like the smell but not the colour.

Sweet Strawberry large jar in the kitchen and Fresh cut roses in the tart burner downstairs I think but that needs changing now.

I got a parks candles aromatherapy candle in TK Maxx a while ago. It is just like the Neom ones. The roses smell sour- not a patch on Yankee for fragrance. I have found this with every other brand I have tried apart from Floris. You just cannot beat Yankee IMO.

Did you go for Auto delivery, Wg? I may, I hope they have some interesting scents in the following drops, I like honey blossom and turquoise sky out of the most recent scents, not keen on pineapple cilantro, and not sure about summer scoop either, but then I am never keen on the foodie scents x

Yes I went for my first Auto Delivery ever. I hope it works as I like a bit of variety. The 2 you mention I dont like either but my brother probably will. I want tge fireside treats and the turquoise sky and black coconut to try. I will be giving my brother the burner plus a selection of fresh/fruity/foody scents as I don't think he will like floral ones.

The TSV is showing sold out at the moment. I'll have to wait until midnight. I have my existing one on a remote switch and I just have to click the remote to switch it on and off - saves bending down to switch it off at the socket

Yes I think I will go for this but want to see what the auto delivery scents are before deciding to go for it on AD or not. Looks like a good Tsv for a change! X

this is tricky to explain as the drops all contain 20 tarts

so drop one contains (similar to ones with the TSV but with TSV you only get 18)

2x turqouise sky
2x fruit fusion
2x waikiki melon
2x pineapple cilantro
2x beach walk
2x sparkling lemon
2x beach flowers
2x garden hideaway
2x black coconut
2x sun & sand

drop 2

2x camomile tea
2x blissful autumn
2x lake sunset
2x vanilla chai
2x cinnamon stick
2x kitchen spice
2x november rain
2x red velvet
2x salted caramel
2x macintosh spice

drop 3

2x christmas memories
2x christmas rose
2x sparlking snow
2x merry marshmellow
2x cranberry ice
2x cherries on snow
2x christmas eve
2x snowflake cookie
2x season of peace
2x christmas tree

do excuse me if i got it wrong but thats what i saw

Well I am very excited about this TSV, the first TSV I have been excited about for ages. I almost bought an electric tart burner from the yankee doodle website a few weeks ago and it was £24.99 so to get one at £29.90 plus 18 tarts is great value. I will definitely go for the AD option as there's new fragrances I haven't tried before x

I can't wait to be able to order this, it's a fab TSV and I'm looking forward to the future drops of tarts. :)

OH goodness gracious me I might just BUY this TSV it will be my first buy from Q for over 18 months but O do LOVE my tarts and now I a not getting out and about as much the AD will suit me just fine.
I can,t wait for it to arrive and I haven't even ordered it yet.

I'm signed up for the auto delivery. Looking forward to sampling quite a few scents I haven't tried before.

Latest posts

Back