Spanx 2 Pack High Waisted Shorts TSV 08/05/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I guess they would help u get slimmer as u wouldnt be able to afford to eat for the rest of the month !!!

Price may not be bad for Spanx, but I've not found Spanx to be so much better than other brands at shaping. Costco is OK and cheaper, but not perfect.

And as for high waisted products generally, then why do they end up round my very neat waist, thus emphasising my (substantially) more than adequate hips?

Primark for me, which is about the P&P of QVC! And their sports bras (black and pink) are a steal relative to all other brands, and easy to get into!

I have a pair of stretchy "all is safely gathered in" pants from the "Lipo in a Box" range they used to sell on Q. They're high waisted but have little tabs to clip the top edge to your bra and it's such a clever idea. They don't work so well for strapless bras but otherwise they're comfortable to put on a forget.

Jude x

Price may not be bad for Spanx, but I've not found Spanx to be so much better than other brands at shaping. Costco is OK and cheaper, but not perfect.

And as for high waisted products generally, then why do they end up round my very neat waist, thus emphasising my (substantially) more than adequate hips?

Primark for me, which is about the P&P of QVC! And their sports bras (black and pink) are a steal relative to all other brands, and easy to get into!

I buy primark and its very good. just bought the leggings and now they go up to a 20/22. I also have a full body slip and two of the high waist shoers very good and I have had them for years

Ok, these high waisted are fine for the stick thinnies models, but what happens when those of us who really need them, sit down and suddenly find a boa constrictor around the waist where the damned thing has rolled down ??? do we carry around a pair of bolt cutters to get us out of the things ???

Ok, these high waisted are fine for the stick thinnies models, but what happens when those of us who really need them, sit down and suddenly find a boa constrictor around the waist where the damned thing has rolled down ??? do we carry around a pair of bolt cutters to get us out of the things ???

I think that one is badly made or jus too small

And a Tena lady?!!

I am watching the bargain hunter .........a model who has a very slim body, with a stomach as flat as a board is showing a bikini pant . I would like a "normal bodied" model wearing it.
The model who is showing it wouldn't even have a goose bump on a cold day, I don't think!

Have they pulled down the pants TSV? It hasn't exactly sold out!

I'm currently wrestling with myself to not order the Laura Geller OTO and in case I weaken I'm having an early night!

Jude xx

"Spanx!" Wasn't that a disco song by Jimmy "Bo" Horne from the 70s? It went "Spanks, do it! do it! do it!" YOUTUBE IT"

As a matter of interest, if you are wearing a skirt, how the hell do you go for a wee in those things? Do you have to undo your skirt to roll them down and then up? I also couldn't figure if they really stay in place why the more expensive ones had a series of pulleys to attach to your bra to prevent roll down ???

Maybe they have a flap of some sort? Otherwise the muffin tops would spill out everytime the wearer spends a penny!

I had a few pairs of Spanx years ago and they had a hole between the legs that I'm guessing you were supposed to wee through, I never tried it mind you, I was worried about ending up with them getting wet. Sorry, is that TMI?? LOL

Latest posts

Back