Spanx 2 Pack High Waisted Shorts TSV 08/05/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah, a wee hole. Ingenious-maybe. I couldn't trust myself to pee straight enough not to soak them either lol ! I'd have to invest in a she-wee ( not happening !)

:mysmilie_466: I must admit I'd had the same thought as you BB. I'd probably put my back out trying to pull them up.

Remember Ross on Friends trying to get his leather trousers back up: "the lotion and powder have made a paste!"? ...and there's not much room to manoeuvre in a toilet cubicle! A tinkle facility in these pants is all well and good if that's all your need to do!

Jude xx

I once bought an all-in-one thingy to wear under a long dress and while it did give me a fab figure, I'd not given any thought to ... ahem, 'comfort breaks'. It had a 'wee hole' too, but no way was I trying that, so everytime I went to the loo the dress had to come off and I had to wriggle out of the all in one. Every time I went to the loo my OH wondered where I'd got to it was taking so flipping long!

I do seem to remember about a year ago they had some spanx / shapewear and they used ordinary women with flabby areas. The demos were brutally honest but showed the products were quite amazing with the results they achieved. It was a bit cringe-inducing to see the muffiny midriffs splurge into sight like flobbity blob of pastry dough once the magic spanx were removed!

Latest posts

Back