Diet Chef 5 Day Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This was on air at 1pm seems alot for just 5 days worth of food and how exactly will anyone see any differnce in just 5 days :mysmilie_460::taphead:

This was on air at 1pm seems alot for just 5 days worth of food and how exactly will anyone see any differnce in just 5 days :mysmilie_460::taphead:

They were selling a 28 day one at £200! Then I think you still have to buy other things to go with it!

Oh goodness not this Diet Chef rip-off again! For goodness sake save yourself a fortune and get some cereal bars, low fat soup, a few rolls and salad - all for less than £10!

Oh goodness not this Diet Chef rip-off again! For goodness sake save yourself a fortune and get some cereal bars, low fat soup, a few rolls and salad - all for less than £10!

Together with some exercise......walking costs nothing! :wink:

£40 would buy my husband and I food for 5 days & I'm sure Nora's right you still have to fork out for fruit and veg. What a load of nonsense.

The veg option is a huge rip off, my daughter is a vegetarian and it's improved the rest of the family's diet, but she could live for a fortnight (maybe longer) on £35! Usually I eat the same as DD and just throw a piece of fish or chicken on the meat-eaters plates!

Jude xx

http://www.lookwhatwefound.co.uk/

Not good at links but allegedly these people make Diet Chef. 10 soups 15.00. QVC is £22.25 - £25 for 10 soups. Quite a few supermarkets stock them too.

I did buy a two week trial of DC a year or so ago. Did lose a couple of pounds but once the trial was finished the weight went back. You'd really need a 2-3 month go at it to see any change but QVC's prices for this are a bit OTT. Playing on people's insecurities.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back