BORINGS TSVs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
QVC appear to be on a Groundhog Day loop of TSVs lately.

We have a limited selection of; gardening, Northern Nights, foundation wear, household helpers, cameras/computers, cooks essentials.

In years gone by I really was 'sad' enough to wait up to see what the TSV was - regardless ! now, I couldn't give a monkeys, and even when it might be of interest, the amount saved is not worth the electricity I've used in staying up.

I agree Brissles, my OH used to say I was sad for waiting up! Now I just wait until in the morning now, it's definately boring now.

I am finding every day on QVC is Groundhog day now for me Brissles, there's been a change in me and I'm not quite sure how it happened, I am over my QVC addiction, I bought anything and absolutely everything in the past and now I am not keen on buying anything from QVC, I am just not tempted any more. Maybe I've sickened myself with QVC, maybe I have woken up to the fact that most of it is a rip off and can be bought cheaper elsewhere, mabe its the extortionate P&P or maybe I am bored with the same ole same ole!

Totally agree im not sure how many of the same item under a differnt name they think we need but sadly alot of these items keep selling well ,so while some people are still buying them i cant see it changing anytime soon :mysmilie_490:

I totally agree, boring, boring, boring. Same old same old, they are becoming as predictable as Ideal World with the churning of their limited number of brands each and every day.

Now that crafts has disappeared off the horizon I doubt I shall bother to watch at all let alone stay up for a tsv.

The buyers must be twiddling their thumbs because there doesn't seem to be much being bought.

I have watched and been buying from QVC for 13 years and it has never been like this in the past.

Q is nothing but a dinosaur. Nothing changes, the items, the presenters, the guests nor the non stop hype. It needs dragging kicking and screaming into the 21st century with new brands, some new presenters and guests and a whole new attitude.

Used to wait up for garden and home entertainment tsv's but i seem to have lost interest now .

So agree with you. Even when they do have new brands by the time they have been "Q,d" to within an inch of their life they might as well be the old boring ones.

I am finding every day on QVC is Groundhog day now for me Brissles, there's been a change in me and I'm not quite sure how it happened, I am over my QVC addiction, I bought anything and absolutely everything in the past and now I am not keen on buying anything from QVC, I am just not tempted any more. Maybe I've sickened myself with QVC, maybe I have woken up to the fact that most of it is a rip off and can be bought cheaper elsewhere, mabe its the extortionate P&P or maybe I am bored with the same ole same ole!

I think you must be my QVC sister, I couldn't have put it any better Jackanory.

I have only bought one thing from QVC this year & it wasn't a TSV. I find I'm not seduced by the hype anymore & there's so much choice elsewhere, I've even found the High Street again. You're so right about the boring TSV's, how Clairsonic's or H2O mops can one person use. I think they need to employ some new buyers.
Having said all that there is a Sak TSV next week, just wondering if it will be a specially made for QVC one!

I can't wait for the next Northern Nights TSV. I would like to run a book on what look / outfit Suzy Adams will wear! I'm hoping she will go for an Earth mother, hippie look. That's the only look she hasn't sported thus far!

Actually she has Julius, a few years ago when she was even a few shades darker than now, she did the full works - long hair, fringe, gypsy blouse and rows of beads. AND I've never seen her in the same outfit twice - and I've been watching 10 years now !

Its only lately she has had more of her face on show, because she seemed to hide behind a curtain of hair for a long time.

I think Suzy changed when she remarried some years ago and she seemed more confident.....didn't she get hitched to a QVC camera-man?

Fantastic! I laughed out loud when she came on once wearing a "line dancer" jacket with the fringed bits going down the jacket sleeves. Then she went blonde a la Ann Widdecombe! I can imagine her at home checking her thread counts on her bedding with a magnifying glass and standing her pillows on end! I quite like her voice! I wonder what her job title actually is? Home economist? Textiles expert? I know she would not approve of my bedding. The weave on my Primark duvet is about as refined as if it were made out of shreddies!
Actually she has Julius, a few years ago when she was even a few shades darker than now, she did the full works - long hair, fringe, gypsy blouse and rows of beads. AND I've never seen her in the same outfit twice - and I've been watching 10 years now !

Its only lately she has had more of her face on show, because she seemed to hide behind a curtain of hair for a long time.

It really is interesting to note that many online companies are now opening up shops,perhaps shoppers are becoming fed up with buying online,personally i like going out to shop even if its just to see and feel the items i want to buy.

Latest posts

Back