Jo Fairley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharon-s

Registered Shopper
I was just watching the apprentice you're fired from last night and Jo Fairley was on the panel, they introduced her as the co-founder of green & blacks, no mention of the beauty bible and I had never heard this before and just wondered if anyone else had

I saw the same thing too Sharon and was waiting for a mention of the Beauty Bible but nothing was said. It was news to me that she co-founded Green & Blacks chocolate, she mentioned pinching it from her husband's desk so perhaps he's the other co-founder. I thought she looked great, lovely skin and sophisticted make-up, I wonder what she uses:thinking:

I saw the same thing too Sharon and was waiting for a mention of the Beauty Bible but nothing was said. It was news to me that she co-founded Green & Blacks chocolate, she mentioned pinching it from her husband's desk so perhaps he's the other co-founder. I thought she looked great, lovely skin and sophisticted make-up, I wonder what she uses:thinking:

I think you may be surprised!

Jo Fairley co-founded Green & Blacks with her husband, Craig Sams. They sold it to Cadbury, reportedly for about £20m. Cadbury then sold out to Kraft.

Me too, my fave is the one with the buttercrunch/almond bits - tastes like it's got bits of 'Dime' bar through it. Yum

Me too, my fave is the one with the buttercrunch/almond bits - tastes like it's got bits of 'Dime' bar through it. Yum
:shakehands: I love chocolate with almonds , I have a few bars of Dime and the large Toblerone in my chocolate draw :happy: I also like chocolate with cashew nuts in it:clapping:

Latest posts

Back