Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Lol at Jill Franks and her over -conditioned hair on the Diane Gilman hour. She looks like she is going for a Francoise Hardy look but she seems more like a wheezing, gasping middle-aged witch! She coould do with some Ojon or a humectant pomade!

Jill Franks always looks well turned out. Age is beginning to show which just goes to prove the anti ageing products do not work

She also looks like she's lost weight - I'm a skinny one myself so I don't criticise people for being slim but in the Diane G show her legs look painfully thin and the top is miles too big on her..........

Personally, I can't see much difference in her - her hair looks more or less the same but for the slight cutting in at the sides.

Not her fault that the DG jeans don't come in smaller sizes.

I like her.

Isn't it a bit darker Tiddly...or maybe it's just me.

To be honest, as I flit from watching on the TV, to an elderly laptop or then onto an ipad, I couldn't tell as the displays always look slightly different.

Her hair looks quite fine so she probably finds it hard to have it styled any differently as it probably wouldn't hold a curl for long.

She could do with a good meal. She looks like a scrawny old chicken carcass! I do think she has issues with her weight. I remember the Thorntons chocolate hour when she put a chocolate / toffee / fudge in her mouth and made a chewing motion whilst mmmning how delicious it was. The camera still had her in shot when she took it out of her mouth!

She could do with a good meal. She looks like a scrawny old chicken carcass! I do think she has issues with her weight. I remember the Thorntons chocolate hour when she put a chocolate / toffee / fudge in her mouth and made a chewing motion whilst mmmning how delicious it was. The camera still had her in shot when she took it out of her mouth!

Yes you are probably right in that she rigourlessly watches what she eats and she exercises a lot

Yes her hair is a bit darker now. As usual sleek and shiny.

JF is thin but does not look unhealthy as you see with some models on the catwalks. She does have muscle definition in her arms.

Yes her hair is a bit darker now. As usual sleek and shiny.

JF is thin but does not look unhealthy as you see with some models on the catwalks. She does have muscle definition in her arms.
I wish I had, the only things on mine are the bingo wings lol!

Having seen Jill in the flesh (what little there is) I think she looks healthy. Yes, she is thin, but that doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't eat.

Having said that, if you put me and Jill into a mixing pot and then divided it by two... I'd be a lot slimmer and she'd be able to fill some DG jeans...:giggle:

Its a well known fact that the 'tele' puts 10lb on you, so with that premise, I would suspect that JF is seriously underweight. Its notable that she never shows her legs on air - always in trousers. She may well be eating 'healthily', but as you get older you need the nutrients. I remember an elderly aunt who was the same build and watched her food. The doctor told her to stop eating non-fat products and the skimmed milk etc etc because she was not getting the nourishment she needed. In essence she was malnourished purely because she 'watched' what she ate. A lesson for us all I think.

On a different tack, JF has mentioned several times that she suffers with scoliosis; I'm wondering how she manages to wear skyscraper heels with such a condition.

Last week I saw a tv 'celebrity' in the supermarket, he looked familiar then I realised who he was. He is much more of a slighter build than he looks on tv, so yes, the camera does make you appear bigger.
one of the many annoying things about JF is the fact that she thinks if she tells us she uses something then we all will want it,she is no recommendation, not to me anyway.

Last week I saw a tv 'celebrity' in the supermarket, he looked familiar then I realised who he was. He is much more of a slighter build than he looks on tv, so yes, the camera does make you appear bigger.
one of the many annoying things about JF is the fact that she thinks if she tells us she uses something then we all will want it,she is no recommendation, not to me anyway.
Aren't you going to tell us who the celeb was then?

Latest posts

Back