Alli/XLS Anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
Hi there, just wondering if anyone has tried these fat binding tablets like Alli or XLS? Did they work? Are they safe?

Hi there, just wondering if anyone has tried these fat binding tablets like Alli or XLS? Did they work? Are they safe?

I haven't tried any of these personally, but I've heard they aren't, sorry. You could always check with your doctor I suppose?

Hi, I got Xenical from my doctor last year (I think it is a slightly stronger, perscription version of Alli). There were some pretty unpleaseant side effects (namely orangey fatty liquid in the toilet-and the potential to have an accident, which made me quite paranoid) so I wouldn't advise being far from a toilet. I did seem to lose weight easier but I wonder if it is psychological as I found myself actively avoiding anything fatty to ensure I didn't see that horrible orangey by-product.
Sorry if that sounds really yucky but I hope you get the gist of it!

Tried the XLS and tbh, they didn't do much. But the instructions advise they should be used alongside a balanced low calorie diet. Well duh, why do I need the tablets then? Waste of money as far as I'm concerned.

Latest posts

Back