Judith Willams TSV 11/6/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not buying the Tsv but just watched one of last nights presentations this morning for a breast serum and Alison Young has shot up in my estimation! very impressed that she corrected Judith's assumptions that our cleavage is there for men to ogle and she very gently suggested some may want to improve their cleavage for their female partner.

I saw that and to be fair Judith was only saying that as one example of why a woman may want to take care of that "area". Female or male partner...or person standing next to them on a crowded tube! Or....heaven forbid..just to please themselves!

Now would this be a good place for me to start taking care of my skin??
I am now 52 and to my shame have never used anything on my skin except water
But I have recently found it to be drying out especially if I have been out on the beach walking the dogs in all weathers.
I don't have a fortune to spend and never ware makeup so don't feel I need a cleanser .
I liked the fact that if I got on with it I could have it on auto delivery (so saving my ££) but if my skin hated it I could send it back under the 30MBG.
Karen

Now would this be a good place for me to start taking care of my skin??
I am now 52 and to my shame have never used anything on my skin except water
But I have recently found it to be drying out especially if I have been out on the beach walking the dogs in all weathers.
I don't have a fortune to spend and never ware makeup so don't feel I need a cleanser .
I liked the fact that if I got on with it I could have it on auto delivery (so saving my ££) but if my skin hated it I could send it back under the 30MBG.
Karen
If I was you I'd start with some high street products with an SPF of 15. Nivea Q10 with SPF is good and you can usually find it half price on special in either boots, super drug, Sainsbury or tesco. Should be about £6 for 50ml at half price. Not far off the postage for QVC items. It will last you about 3 months.

I'm not buying the Tsv but just watched one of last nights presentations this morning for a breast serum and Alison Young has shot up in my estimation! very impressed that she corrected Judith's assumptions that our cleavage is there for men to ogle and she very gently suggested some may want to improve their cleavage for their female partner.

Impressive or just trying to be "PC" for the sake of it?

Ridiculous she is talking about a small minority and does she know much about that group anyway
Probably as women we are biologically programmed to make the most of ourselves regardless of our sexual orientation depending on who we want to impress.

Ridiculous AY is talking about a small minority and does she know much about that group anyway
Probably as women we are biologically programmed to make the most of ourselves regardless of our sexual orientation depending on who we want to impress.
I agree with Weather girl that a lot of us want to look good for ourselves.

Isn't she just! I hope I look as good as she does - I was going to say "when I am her age" but I realise I don't know what her age is! She may be the same age as me for all I know.

I saw that and to be fair Judith was only saying that as one example of why a woman may want to take care of that "area". Female or male partner...or person standing next to them on a crowded tube! Or....heaven forbid..just to please themselves!

I personally had no problem with what Judith said but was impressed with AY's gentle inoffensive point.

That's ok etoile you didn't come accross as offended at all. AY has always been ok to me. I like Judith Williams too and like the products in the main.

Did you see Judith with Simon Biaggi earlier? I wonder if she was surprised or hurt about what AY said earlier because when she was demonstrating the lip stain pen she was at pains to say "when your husband.....or whoever it may be....wants to give you a kiss, this will stay put".

That's ok etoile you didn't come accross as offended at all. AY has always been ok to me. I like Judith Williams too and like the products in the main.

Did you see Judith with Simon Biaggi earlier? I wonder if she was surprised or hurt about what AY said earlier because when she was demonstrating the lip stain pen she was at pains to say "when your husband.....or whoever it may be....wants to give you a kiss, this will stay put".

Funnily enough I did spot that and thought it was very sweet (hopefully that doesn't sound patronising). I enjoy her shows because she's a little eccentric and I love the mash up of accents. Very clever woman I suspect.

Judith has good skin, but I have noticed that on this trip her forehead is very immobile , it is so obvious..... she has had some Botox.

Maybe she's discovered Lulu's products... if Lulu is anything to go by, they seem to plump and immobilise :thinking:.

Judith has good skin, but I have noticed that on this trip her forehead is very immobile , it is so obvious..... she has had some Botox.

Well She always says that she has never had Botox and I believe her unlike others who come on with their skincare range.
Lynn

Well I changed my mind and went for the TSV. I realised my night cream had been on the go for over a year and chucked it. I use the rose oil already and wanted to try the mask. The only thing I didnt really "need" in the kit is the day cream. The price is good. Judith said I am now 40 so the range is "for me". Then she said there may not be another LLB TSV for ages, I dont fancy the diamagen. Plus the absense of a cleanser appealed to me as even though I dont need another day cream yet I will use it whereas I am hooked on Moringa balm so a cleanser would have been a waste.

Ok I am weak. I know I know. But I a also needed cheering up. Oh b***ger!

Latest posts

Back