Gatineau TSV 15/6/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone know if these products, thinking mainly of the moisturiser, are ok for oily or combination skin? I've watched a couple of demos and looked on the website but can't seem to see any advice about that.

Does anyone know if these products, thinking mainly of the moisturiser, are ok for oily or combination skin? I've watched a couple of demos and looked on the website but can't seem to see any advice about that.
I think it was said that this moisturiser for age around 50, I would think that may mean dry skin.

Debbie Flint is so fake on this hour, she is really spoiling my watching experience.

Thanks for the info Marina.

Agree re Debbie Flint, it's the note of fake astonishment in her voice about the prices! Also the thing about her 'bet' that if you didn't like it, by the time your auto delivery came you'd have found someone who wanted to buy it off you. She only stopped short of telling us all to buy in bulk and set up a stall!

I don't dislike her, but her ott selling style isn't really for me.

Thanks for the info Marina.

Agree re Debbie Flint, it's the note of fake astonishment in her voice about the prices! Also the thing about her 'bet' that if you didn't like it, by the time your auto delivery came you'd have found someone who wanted to buy it off you. She only stopped short of telling us all to buy in bulk and set up a stall!

And her finger was wagging again

I wonder if Andrew ever gets bored of spouting the same old tosh over and over again.

I will say he just goes into, smile and talk mode. The brain is not engaged but at home watching the TV.:grin:

I notice they are now saying they have put moisturiser into the throat gel. Though he was still saying it was a serum(these will not moisturise enough and you need a moisturiser on top).

I found her presentation incredibly fake since she is a Gatenue user as she used to say and give advice on it, and yet yesterday she had a total amnesia and was very surprised at each product as she had never come across Gatenue before.

When she first came back to Qvc she did a Liz Earle hour, she told Liz that she had used her products all the time she had been away because she liked them so much.
A couple of weeks later she did a Gatineau show with Andrew and said she had been for a treatment to learn about the products so she could present them knowledgeably. She raved about them and did a couple more hours of that brand, but after that she was rarely on with them, it was always JF, AK or AY. maybe she stopped using their stuff for some reason and stepped back from their shows----except when she had to of course, when JF was was actually not there to present, rare I know.

Latest posts

Back