Peter Simon - Will he continue to present?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well after watching Stevie Mac on Bid last night I'm thinking my words spoken in jest about Pervy Peter being on gardening leave could be true.
He said Pete is off for a while, he's on holiday, we're not sure when he'll be back. Nobody goes on holiday without knowing when they'll be back to work.
He also said something about 'having to behave or get taken off air and that's why Pete's on his holidays'. It was to do with viewers texting a mobile they were selling and Steve was asking people to keep it clean.

Well after watching Stevie Mac on Bid last night I'm thinking my words spoken in jest about Pervy Peter being on gardening leave could be true.
He said Pete is off for a while, he's on holiday, we're not sure when he'll be back. Nobody goes on holiday without knowing when they'll be back to work.
He also said something about 'having to behave or get taken off air and that's why Pete's on his holidays'. It was to do with viewers texting a mobile they were selling and Steve was asking people to keep it clean.

I reckon he's gone for good. You could give Peter a year's gardening leave and he'd still be back to his old ways within five minutes of coming back.

I wish Peter Simon the best of luck.But do not wish him return to bidtv my best bet for him is to work in some tin pot local radio station.Last night steve was more relaxed and the team, and had decent products for a change,and more interactive with the viewers.More fun pease bidtv.No more peter simon please....

I saw a bit of Steve M covering Peter Simon's slot - he was really very good - fun, interactive, and some decent products. No 'not onlys' or uncomfortable monologues.

Nice to have a change (but I think Peter will be back - I'm assuming he is genuinely on holiday)

Peter is just on holiday. Steve keeps saying he is doing his price drop shifts mon-wed, and then peter's shifts thurs-sun and that he is doing 19 days in a row. Helen also said that he has gone on holiday with betty. I presume he is just having a couple of weeks off and will be back before you know it.

Peter is just on holiday. Steve keeps saying he is doing his price drop shifts mon-wed, and then peter's shifts thurs-sun and that he is doing 19 days in a row. Helen also said that he has gone on holiday with betty. I presume he is just having a couple of weeks off and will be back before you know it.

Benny, how come you know everything about Bid but you are putting in complaints to the ASA about them? Are you a mole?

tbh, I have better things to on a Friday and Saturday night, Benny.

Gosh! You don't think it was he who did the whopsie-do-do in James's car do you? James has been getting some praise on here and D.P. might be jealous. I love conspiracy theories and the more bizarre and unbelievable they are, the more they are believed:grin:

This seems the most logical explanation, we just have to wait and see if/when he comes back, and brings us all a stick of rock

I wish Peter Simon the best of luck.But do not wish him return to bidtv my best bet for him is to work in some tin pot local radio station.Last night steve was more relaxed and the team, and had decent products for a change,and more interactive with the viewers.More fun pease bidtv.No more peter simon please....

I think Bid will be closely watching how Steve does in this slot. I only caught a bit, but the atmosphere was certainly a lot lighter compared to Peter talking to himself in the pitch-black for an hour about some tatty bit of tanzanite or low-grade diamond rings.

Latest posts

Back