Peter Simon - Will he continue to present?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dirty Peter was selling a new line of cheap stink called 'Nikki Beach'.

I'd be here all day if I typed all the complete and utter bullshit he reeled off but among it all was 'The colours are distinctive, from Miami to St TrooPee, to not only Barbella and Mexico.

Little warning Peter has some fairies on tonight

http://www.bid.tv/ProductDescriptionPage.aspx?Id=5357966&Cat=8&Sub=18&Type=Categories

4PC Fairies For All Seasons
Starting Price : £ 25.00
Bid From : £ 1.00
Key features

This beautiful set of 4 individually coloured fairies depicting spring, summer, autumn and winter seasons will make a stunning accessory to any home. Measuring 6cm tall they would sit perfectly on a book shelf, side table or mantle piece. Keep all four together in your home or display your coloured season fairy reflecting the seasons. Presented in a black lined gift box, they are perfect for giving to family or friends as a special thoughtful gift.

Good to Know
Each feature a Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter tag.

Measurements
Height: 6cm

(Approximate)

No. of items : 4
Dimensions : Height: 6cm
Material : N/A
Colour : Multi
Gift pack : Yes

AND THE WORRY ANGELS TOO :O

2PK Kneeling Praying Angels
Starting Price : £ 15.00
Bid From : £ 1.00
Key features

Add some spiritual guidance to your home with these beautiful praying angel ornaments. Measuring 10cm tall with incredible detailed features and wings, they are perfect for placing on your mantel piece, beside pictures of loved ones no longer with you or placing them outside on a memorial as a special reminder. You can give them as a gift to a special family member or friend as a thoughtful gift to show them you care and are thinking of them.

Measurements
Height 10cm

(Approximate)

No. of items : 2
Dimensions : Height 10cm
Material : Resin
Colour : White
Gift pack : No
Power source : n/a

Look how low the start price is, even at 1p your not saving much

Last edited:
And who better to present a collection of fairies than Mr Peter Simon?

He just said Elizabeth Taylor was born in 1935. Nearly right, 1932.

Peter is giving his gold sale the full treatment. He says 'from a night out in the warmth of a Restaurant, in a Hotel, the Champs-Élysées, CLACTON OR BOURNEMOUTH'.

He's taking the piss isn't he?

Here we go again, It's not much short of 2g. Oh really Peter

Oro Collection 9ct Gold Neckchain
Starting Price : £ 55.00
Current Price : £ 54.99
Made in the Veneto region within Italy, this piece is a fine example of Italian craftsmanship. A classic and timeless piece of jewellery for any occasion. Presented in a branded gift box.

1. Key features
Oro Collection
9ct Yellow Gold
46cm (18")
1.33g
Discreet bolt ring fastening
Polished finish
Made in Italy
Presented in a gift box

Brand : Oro Collection
Metal type : 9ct yellow gold
Metal weight (g) : 1.33g
Metal finish : Polished
Link / Chain type : Singapore
Measurements : 46cm (18")
Hallmarked : Yes
Clasp / Fastening type : Bolt ring
Presentation box : Oro Collection C
Country of origin : Italy

'It's a lot of gold' and 'not short of 2 grams'. Actually it's 67% of a gram short of 2 grams.

Tutt Tutt.

Last edited:
Amazingly it sold for £48.50 too, the start price was only £55

Outrageous mis-selling Mega.

There's only two possibilities. Either he is deliberately trying to deceive, or he is an incompetent fool who simply shouldn't be selling products on TV.

Take your pick.

Last edited:
'It's a lot of gold' and 'not short of 2 grams'

Tutt Tutt indeed

Totally agree, Peter annoys me so much when selling anything gold. He's just so bad when you compare him to Andy when he's selling gold.
Imo any shopping channel should be made to put the gold weight on the screen. How they expect anybody to make an informed decision on buying it without the actual intrinsic value determinator on screen is beyond me.... especially with presenters deliberately being vague & imo over zealous on its value.

1.33g is scrap value of about £13.70. How on earth he can use its actual gram weight as a selling point is beyond me.

I can't believe Peter is still getting away with this selling given current climate. The only presenter I trust is Andy H.

Totally agree, Peter annoys me so much when selling anything gold. He's just so bad when you compare him to Andy when he's selling gold.
Imo any shopping channel should be made to put the gold weight on the screen. How they expect anybody to make an informed decision on buying it without the actual intrinsic value determinator on screen is beyond me.... especially with presenters deliberately being vague & imo over zealous on its value.

1.33g is scrap value of about £13.70. How on earth he can use its actual gram weight as a selling point is beyond me.

He didn't even use it's actual gram weight though, he made his own weight up!

I'm shocked once again they know they are being watched but are still doing it 1.33g is not nearly 2g Peter - The people in the gallery should have jumped on that straight away and make him retract it telling us the real weight or does Peter not know the weight and he's just saying what the producer is telling him to? Who knows, Maybe on this 1 its not Peter to blame.

Good job they have dropped the biggest discount channels slogan too because at these prices its not hard to see why...start price £55 sold for £48.50, Another item start price £40, Sold for £38.99 :O

He didn't even use it's actual gram weight though, he made his own weight up!

Yep he's really pushing the "A lot of gram weight" & "A lot of gold" comments now, he's just so annoying. I really hope people who aren't familiar with how gold prices work aren't buying it, fair enough if he was selling it on its looks merit but he's specifically making comments about its weight when trying to justify its value & price.

Yep he's really pushing the "A lot of gram weight" & "A lot of gold" comments now, he's just so annoying. I really hope people who aren't familiar with how gold prices work aren't buying it, fair enough if he was selling it on its looks merit but he's specifically making comments about its weight when trying to justify its value & price.

Those comments are pretty much by the by Mr M.

'Not short of 2 grams' when it actually weighs 1.33 grams isn't though. It's exaggeration, simple as that.

All this could easily be avoided if Sit Up could just go down the transparent route by clearly stating the gram weight on screen, job done.

But no, they'd rather be vague and one has to ask why? Unfortunately when you have idiots like Peter Simon on board the vague route is only ever going to lead to trouble.

If the bosses at Sit-Up had any brains they wouldn't let him go anywhere near jewellery, he simply does not appear to possess the necessary skills to sell it without fear of generating yet more ASA complaints.

At the end of selling a breast cancer item Peter Simon said something on the lines of....for those of you like me, if your diagnosed, Fight it with all your might, First time I've heard him mention himself having cancer of some kind. He got quite emotional too telling us about his brother's wife who passed away from breast cancer earlier this year and said now his mum has it. Poor Peter, He looks on the road to recovery himself though which is good to see :)

At the end of selling a breast cancer item Peter Simon said something on the lines of....for those of you like me, if your diagnosed, Fight it with all your might, First time I've heard him mention himself having cancer of some kind. He got quite emotional too telling us about his brother's wife who passed away from breast cancer earlier this year and said now his mum has it. Poor Peter, He looks on the road to recovery himself though which is good to see :)

He said similar last week when he was selling this but I didn't associate it with him having/had cancer. He got a bit confused and said his step sister had died but then mentioned how his brother was devastated and thought maybe it was his sister in law he meant. Then he went on to say his Mother was now suffering. He seemed to have tremendous trouble holding it together and he was clearly very upset.

Peter just said next week is his final monday show for quite a while, Elisa said she is taking over hopefully

Elisa also said earlier when they were in bed together that this might be the last chance she gets to hit him with a pillow

Peter just said next week is his final monday show for quite a while, Elisa said she is taking over hopefully

Elisa also said earlier when they were in bed together that this might be the last chance she gets to hit him with a pillow

I think he is better suited to later shifts, I would guess he just going to do another evening slot instead.

Latest posts

Back