The Sak TSV 29/5/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the look of it as it seems to have structure (unless it's stuffed to bursting in the photos). I've had a couple of crochet bags over the years but if they're too floppy they drive me nuts and have ended up at the back of the wardrobe and then on to charity shops.[/Q
I think I know what you mean in terms of floppy. I had one from accessorisize that was a pain to look in as the sides fell in. The one I had from The Sac (when it was called Le Sac) was more structured but it had no base to stand it on but it wasn't really a problem.

Don't like it now I've seen it in the flesh.I thought the pink was gonna be like a baby pink.The natural was the best colour,but I'd only use that on holidays (of which I'm not having this year!!) Good real TSV price though

Not tempted by this 'Sak' but they had a lovely one on Kathy's 10'o'clock show that I did like, but it's nearly £40 + p&p. Decisions, decisions.

I'm not sure I like the metallic backing behind the crochet, even though Debbie kept saying it was less bright and reflective than it appeared on screen. I wished they'd done a stripy version, though I really don't need another bag.

QVC evidently didn't have much stock of the natural in as, when I decided this morning which colour I wanted to opt for, it had sold out! That's a sale they've lost, then, by not having it on waitlist.

I've seen similar in Primark and Matalan for under £10.00. I thinks it's expensive for a crochet bag.

Latest posts

Back