SKetchers TSV 6/6/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought my first pair of skechers earlier this year in a similar style and agree they're very comfortable and extremely lightweight. I didn't buy them from QVC though, because I'd read reviews there and elsewhere that sizing could be an issue with Skechers so wanted to try on at leisure - so bought mine in Brantano who often have discounts. I bought my usual size six and they fit fine - the only comment I'd make is this style that have 'bungee' elastic rather than tie laces may be an issue if you have a high arch/instep as I do, as it makes them quite snug to begin with but does loosen off with wear. My second pair was from Pavers in the mary jane style with the narrow 'zig zag' velcro strap (hope that makes sense). They're incredibly comfortable, I wore them all holiday and they were fine even with bare feet. The adjustability was ideal.

sketchers are a must for me ...so bloomin comfy ...and some bargains to be had if you have a good search ..shops and online..if you suffer with a lower back prob like me they are fab ....can walk for miles and miles and no probs :sun:

I'm a 6.5 Fallen Angel and I always buy a 6 in Sketchers so it is probably down a size but to play safe, wait until the presentation and they'll confirm I'm sure.

This TSV looks very similar to some I bought as a TSV about 5 years ago (I can't remember whether they were Sketchers or another brand at that time) and they lasted for several years and were extremely comfortable. I wore them until they quite literally fell apart! I'll be buying these.

Oh fiddle! Just missed the bit where they say whether to size up or down, did anyone else catch what they said?
Thanks.

I have to say I think they're really nice.Not going for them as I bought the kipling TSV - but very nice!

I have a pair of these got them half price in Very a couple of years ago and they are quite comfy but I prefer shoes that are 'open laced' so I can adjust them. These are a really good price, pity about the P&P.

Latest posts

Back