SKetchers TSV 6/6/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Despite having no need for them and never intending to watch, I ended up ordering the olive. Though immediately drawn to the nude, I figured the olive were more of an all year round colour. Having a similar style already I'm confident my usual size 6 will be fine. Even with the p&p I think the total price is good, as my first pair bought elsewhere were £38

Nearly all TSV sold out, I didn't expect this. Also, I think I saw this particular Sketchers in my local Clarks Outlet store

Pipa's just said that Sketchers are a perfect partner with Lulu Guinness handbags. Really?

Glad to have had the heads up from SCW so knew to stay up and decide what to buy. I liked them all but settled for the olive. I'm a half size and I usually go down half a size but they said to go up so I have. I think the similar TSV I had which lasted for years was either Rockport or Reiker(?).

just bought some skechers trainers in barretts shoes...white and pink for 25 quid after 30% off...lovely light colour and cool for summer...and so comfy :mysmilie_378:

just bought some skechers trainers in barretts shoes...white and pink for 25 quid after 30% off...lovely light colour and cool for summer...and so comfy :mysmilie_378:

Thank you May...I didn't know they sold Sketchers. I will look in my local Barrets next time:happy:

Mine have just arrived... I am a 5 1/2 and went up to a 6 as they advised and they are like blooming boats on me! There is no way I could wear them, not impressed as they do look lovely...

Mine have just arrived... I am a 5 1/2 and went up to a 6 as they advised and they are like blooming boats on me! There is no way I could wear them, not impressed as they do look lovely...
Would you suggest Theresa if I'm a size 4 to opt in for a size3? Thanks.

I just got mine I am 6 and I would say the were a generous 6 but I.m keeping as my feet swell in the heat. I think I would go down a size if was a half. Don't know if I would go down a full size though. Once I put on a pair socks they will be fine.

Last edited:
I'm a 6.5 and went up to a 7 as they advised. They are extremely roomy. However, on a previous TSV (Sketchers, different style, more of a soft "Mary Jane") I went down half a size and my toes do come to the end of the shoe. Perhaps it is time that we with half sizes weren't discriminated against by constantly having to decide whether to go up or down half a size. If we all stopped buying until half sizes are produced they might listen.

I'm usually a size 4 but always buy size 3 in skechers and they always fit fine, I would say always go down with skechers.

Sarah Pocket, there are half size sizes on Sketchers website, I suppose QVC cannot afford to have so many sizes for shoice.

Latest posts

Back