SKetchers TSV 6/6/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a pair of black sketchers flip flops. I am a size 6 and they fit but do have a bit of room to spare. In the summer with some brands (fly london for example) I have to go up a size. In Emu's funnily enough I have to go down a size. I saw my sketchers flip flops in clearance and I fancied them in a different colour as I wear them a lot- so comfy- but they didn't have my size so I tried a size 5 as I knew the 6's had a little room. I had to return them as the size down was WAY too small. So my advice would be if you are on the small side of your normal size and sometimes can get away with half a size down then you CAN get away with a size 5 Fallen Angel. But if you are more on the larger end of your size and sometimes go UP then don't risk a size smaller like I did.
I hope that makes sense. It's clear as mud to me!

Mine arrived today. I left it a bit late as I wanted the nude shade but ordered the white. They are lovely and so comfortable. I take 5-51/2 but ordered the 5 and fit ok. I bought a pair of Mary Jane last year and have been wearing them constantly and could walk for miles in them.

Despite having no need for them and never intending to watch, I ended up ordering the olive. Though immediately drawn to the nude, I figured the olive were more of an all year round colour. Having a similar style already I'm confident my usual size 6 will be fine. Even with the p&p I think the total price is good, as my first pair bought elsewhere were £38

Well my confidence has been shot! They arrived yesterday and despite having 2 other pairs of skechers in my normal size 6, (one in a similar style) I really struggled to get these TSV ones on. They're really quite tight so unless they loosen off over the next day or two just trying them indoors I'll be returning them

I ordered a size 6, normally a 5 1/2 & I had to use a shoe horn to get them on. They seem to have loosened up a bit now, to the point of me wondering if they're going to be too big!

I'm a 4.5, ordered a 5 - they're massive!
Luckily I bought a 4.5 in San Francisco last weekend so I don't need the TSV now - will try to get a returns label out of them though.

Well my confidence has been shot! They arrived yesterday and despite having 2 other pairs of skechers in my normal size 6, (one in a similar style) I really struggled to get these TSV ones on. They're really quite tight so unless they loosen off over the next day or two just trying them indoors I'll be returning them

Well, a day of wearing them indoors and they're absolutely fine now.

Some sizes are back in stock now and on introductory price, I've just got mine :)

Latest posts

Back