Want an eek tennis bracelet?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They're having a laugh surely?

Hasn't the AY ring rocketed in price?
£77 now, I'm certain I paid about £44 for it.

Yes it has, I think it was about £55 last year. The reason I haven't bought it before at £55 was the price but have caved in anyway. I've bought several small real diamond rings at a lower price than the AY one. Do you wear yours a lot?

I have some 14 carat gold rings from eekk. very good investment and 20 years on still look beautifull..

i have the AY ring.I really love it.I am between a K and a L and I just went for the L and its fine.Thought I paid around £50 for mine

Yes it has, I think it was about £55 last year. The reason I haven't bought it before at £55 was the price but have caved in anyway. I've bought several small real diamond rings at a lower price than the AY one. Do you wear yours a lot?

Yes, I wear it quite a bit. More than some others because it doesn't catch in things. I did go up just one size but found I could have probably got away with not doing.

I bought a gold eek over 10?12? years ago as my engagement ring was severly broken and being mended.It cost £50 on two easy payments....its laughable now really when you see the prices.

I have a few pieces of eek...I do actually like eek.....I love a bit of bling...but like everything at QVC its all the same stuff all the time going up in price all the time!!!

I'm sorry who would pay £629 for a bit of eek?? You could get some really nice proper jewellery for that....

I like eek...but only at almost throwaway prices...

I also purchased a LOT of 14k eek in 1998-99. One item being a 14k gold tennis bracelet for mother, costing £110.

I ordered a diamonique tennis bracelet a month or two ago, and put it alongside my 10 year old silver tennis bracelet, the 1998 14k, and a 2001 rhodium plated one. (pre-ephiphany days) The comparison surprised me. The latest tennis bracelet was 'too white' in the stone, 'too white' in the silver, The older eek is absolutely better in every respect. Todays stones are far too fake looking. The older stones, have more depth, more 'greyness' and the metal far more solid, such a shame they have changed the quality, to keep manufacture price down

I went 1 size up for one hand which meant it is 2 sizes up for the other hand. I have very long fingers so hopefully it will fit one hand.
I will go look for the Lola rose on amazon. An early Christmas present perhaps? I like to wear a scarf with summer dresses to keep the sun off my neck and shoulders

There are quite a few scarves on the Lola Rose site at £33 at the minute.

My friends hubby bought her the real deal for their 10th anniversary from an antiques shop for £2k more. The quality of diamonds were excellent, about the same carat weight, in fact I think more and it was 18ct gold.

Thanks for that. I thought I was after the better quality wool scarves but just read some reviews on qvc and they say they are itchy. I find lambswool itchy against my neck so wonder how I would find the LR scarves. Also is the size a problem at 70cm x 180. A better size might be 100 x 200

Thanks for that. I thought I was after the better quality wool scarves but just read some reviews on qvc and they say they are itchy. I find lambswool itchy against my neck so wonder how I would find the LR scarves. Also is the size a problem at 70cm x 180. A better size might be 100 x 200

They are definitely scarves and not pashminas if that helps. I would find lambswool itchy too but these are merino wool (I think) and they're not itchy. If you've got a House of Fraser nearby you could go in and have a feel first :eek:)

A perfect thank you gift for the teacher at the end of summer term don't you think:mysmilie_17:it won't be long before we start hearing that again

No way would I pay anywhere near that, move the decimal point and I may consider it.

Anyone got a link to the Ali young ring ? You have got me curious

A perfect thank you gift for the teacher at the end of summer term don't you think:mysmilie_17:it won't be long before we start hearing that again

No way would I pay anywhere near that, move the decimal point and I may consider it.

Anyone got a link to the Ali young ring ? You have got me curious

Alison Young epithany ring link below. It is £77 plus postage. I bought mine on the bay for £58 including postage brand new. I went up 2 sizes but now I've got it I realise one size may have been enough. It may be a bit large in the winter when my hands are cold. I will have to wear it on my dominant hand in the winter as the fingers are larger. I like it a lot. There was a used one on ebay that went for £29 plus postage that was virtually brand new!

http://www.qvcuk.com/CatalogSearch?...10152&keyword=alison+young+epithany&x=34&y=11

Thanks for the link to ay ring oh that reads a bit rude doesn't it hehehe
It's nice.

Read my other post back , please don't think I would pay sixty quid for a teachers pressie, I meant for me!

Latest posts

Back