Opi tsv 17/6/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone know the actual colour names yet? (I know the liquid sands one is the one from the Minnie collection). Also anything about auto delivery or not...? Thx!

Hi Anso,
They are not as hard as glitter to remove but they do still need a bit of persistance. I use one of those spongy pots (a bit like the nails inc one but mine is a much cheaper bousjoir one) and I just press it against the sponge for a minute to let it soak in and then twist away and it's fine. I suppose the foil trick would work just as well.
Ange

Sounds great! Thanks for the info. I have both pots you mentioned. And the mini liquid sands set from OPI (just got it at the weekend so have not had time to try it yet).

Just tried a remover pot with some glitter polish and it was soooo much easier than normal method. Okay so it might have taken me 1-2 mins for a nail but that's nothing compared to the normal time, tugging and scrubbing for glitter LOL! Keeping that remover pot for glitters only now :)

Got my liquid sands out last night and painted my nails. L-O-VE them! :) have the Mariah mini pack with the four liquid sands and wanted to try them all so alternated them on my fingers LOL! Now I want the Bond ones too...!

I'm not going for this set but can I just ask......anyone interested in selling the "Hands Off My Kielbassa" Lacquer please? If so, would you mind sending me a pm?

I watched the TSV at the end of the 12 noon show (on mute at work LOL) and I think it says something when they seemed to be "pushing it" based on the daft Nail art designs you could do. Franking far too much red / pink bias for me thank you and Qs facebook page doesn't seem to have many happy thoughts about it either!

I always buy the OPI TSV. Not this time. Kinda surprising myself LOL! Not fun enough and certainly not summery enough for me...!

Latest posts

Back