Bee pendant ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jordie_tart

Registered Shopper
the Nails Inc girl (can't remember her name) is wearing a lovely Bee pendant . Any idea what it is ?

Joan Rivers used to do bee pendants. I remember her harping on about how a bee should not in theory be able to fly therefore is a symbol of achieving the impossible. Somehow I don't think she cares about that. Think she wanted to sell some costume jewellery tot make some extra cash.

Not watching but it might be Alex Monroe - they were very popular over the last few years. Think john lewis might sell them.

Not watching but it might be Alex Monroe - they were very popular over the last few years. Think john lewis might sell them.

Great minds; I was about to write the same. The Alex Monroe bees are available in quite a few shops now, and online.

I love Alex Munroe's daisy designs. And his new-ish dragonflies. I'm also lusting after his oak leaf and daisy earrings. I'm better off not looking to be honest.

And yes I agree the bee is likely to be his design.

The Alex Munroe bee is also done in solid 18 ct gold. No idea on the price though.

I do agree his designs are expensive but they are exquisite. The Argento bee is a much better price and similar but really not the same design quality.

Mind you I'm not sure I'd buy a bee pendant anyway. I prefer butterflies or dragonflies. Don't know why.

The Monroe bee pendant in solid gold is over a £1000. His silver ones are around £130 - £140

Is it really Vienna?! I've never looked at the price for the gold one. Blinking Ada that's a lot of money for a wee bee! I'm not buying one but if I was it'd be the plate version for me. Bet the Nails Inc girlie has the solid gold one.

Tinks out of curiosity I`ve just checked the price of the solid gold bee and its actually a heart stopping £1700 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My sister was bee hunting last year for her grand daughter who wanted a bee pendant and she ended up buying a silver one from Amazon which had CZ`s set into the body. It was actually quite pretty but I have a thing about insects even jewellery ones so I doubt a bee pendant would ever be top of my shopping list.

I got rid of a small wasp nest in my garage yesterday! Thankfully redundant but I had a bucket of water ready for it to fall into just in case. :mysmilie_13:

Oh I had to do that on my allotment LIAM. I went half way up the path to the car park with my bags. Clipped my car keys on to my belt loop and walked back to the wasp neat gumption in hand. I sprayed it into the nest, lobbed the container on to the covered compost heap for safe keeping and ran like hell up the path. Brave or what?!

Latest posts

Back