Alpha-H MicroCleanse

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
I bought the duo in the beginning of this month because it made such a difference to my skin a few years back.
As I remember it back then the spheres were round and I thought this was why cleanser worked so well.
This time if feels gritty and not as smooth. Has anyone noticed this?

I bought the duo in the beginning of this month because it made such a difference to my skin a few years back.
As I remember it back then the spheres were round and I thought this was why cleanser worked so well.
This time if feels gritty and not as smooth. Has anyone noticed this?

I wonder if you have received a bad batch or something? Mayb worth calling customer services before your 30 days are up. I know there have been some complaints about Liz earle products from Qvc, people receiving a old stock and bad batches .

What effects did you get with microcleanse? I was wondering about getting it for my 16 year old son for his acne? Would it be any use?

My pores were really cleaned out kind of scooped out with the spheres. With this one I'm not too sure.
Has anyone bought it on Alpha-H TSV day earlier in May?

What effects did you get with microcleanse? I was wondering about getting it for my 16 year old son for his acne? Would it be any use?

Have u tried the Neutrogena Acne soap, you can get it on ebay for £2.99 and free p&P. its great and i can highly reccommend it mayb worth looking into x

I'm using a 30ml tube I got in a set in April (new packaging) and mine feels be same as it always has. Not scratchy just effective. I got the supersize on TSV day too which I'll be opening pretty soon so I'll let you know if there's any difference with that one.

I'm using a 30ml tube I got in a set in April (new packaging) and mine feels be same as it always has. Not scratchy just effective. I got the supersize on TSV day too which I'll be opening pretty soon so I'll let you know if there's any difference with that one.
I've missed the supersize one, how big is it?

Have u tried the Neutrogena Acne soap, you can get it on ebay for £2.99 and free p&P. its great and i can highly reccommend it mayb worth looking into x

Thanks very much for that recommendation Autumn, I'll definitely give it a go x

Latest posts

Back