Website woes (again)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I'm interested in the Melvita products showing on the Beauty Channel but none of the product range is showing up on the website. They can be ordered via Q-Cut, but the website and the "app" say that the product is either sold out, no longer available and that the number simply doesn't exist. And this is all for items that have been on air today. Has anyone else had a similar problem? I can imagine sales being poor because people just can't find what they're after in the search. Melvita will think people didn't want to but their products because they went to the website and thought it was all sold out. I have reported it to CS but they said it would take a couple of days to fix. You what? This is your primary internet interface to customers which isn't working. It shouldn't be broken for 2 hours, let alone 2 days! What sort of technical team have they got there? Nobody seems to know anything!

I'm interested in the Melvita products showing on the Beauty Channel but none of the product range is showing up on the website. They can be ordered via Q-Cut, but the website and the "app" say that the product is either sold out, no longer available and that the number simply doesn't exist. And this is all for items that have been on air today. Has anyone else had a similar problem? I can imagine sales being poor because people just can't find what they're after in the search. Melvita will think people didn't want to but their products because they went to the website and thought it was all sold out. I have reported it to CS but they said it would take a couple of days to fix. You what? This is your primary internet interface to customers which isn't working. It shouldn't be broken for 2 hours, let alone 2 days! What sort of technical team have they got there? Nobody seems to know anything!

I get three items when I search on melvita and can add them all to my basket.

Latest posts

Back