Any of us could do this .....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Having looked at the 'new' range from M at Marc Bouer (?), it seems these 'designers' get money for old rope.

I reckon any one of us forumites could put pen to paper and come up with at least 3 original design each for a top to wear. All the tops on qvc are almost identical in style and fabric, yet none of them seem to 'hit the spot' in style or taste. These are people who supposedly have been to art college /whatever to learn their craft, and yet they still haven't learned that we aren't the American market that they 'design' for.

Line a selection of tops from all of the U.S vendors, and there won't be a scrap of difference between any of them. (don't get me started on the frocks)

Having looked at the 'new' range from M at Marc Bouer (?), it seems these 'designers' get money for old rope.

I reckon any one of us forumites could put pen to paper and come up with at least 3 original design each for a top to wear. All the tops on qvc are almost identical in style and fabric, yet none of them seem to 'hit the spot' in style or taste. These are people who supposedly have been to art college /whatever to learn their craft, and yet they still haven't learned that we aren't the American market that they 'design' for.

Line a selection of tops from all of the U.S vendors, and there won't be a scrap of difference between any of them. (don't get me started on the frocks)

What should we call this range we are going to design for Q?

Latest posts

Back