Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

The Planning Crowd joins Ideal World!

Ideal World are delighted to announce the arrival of the newest member of their family The Planning Crowd. Coming on board with over 30 years combined experience working in the estate planning sector, the team at The Planning Crowd will take care of all your will writing and funeral planning requirements.

Tune in to Ideal World from Thursday 23rd March at 8pm to hear how you and your family could benefit in the long term by forward planning. With a range of services available from wills, will trusts, funeral plans and DNA sample kits right through to legal services like conveyancing, professional trust management and executor services joining The Planning Crowd can help you and your loved ones no matter what the eventuality.

Protect your children and your finances .....

Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Don't Buy a watch from this channel

I have always supported this channel but never again, they have the worst customer service that I have experienced in the 12 years of running this site.

I purchased a watch just before Christmas, it keeps losing time everyday, I thought no problem with Shopping Telly, so I asked for a refund, first of all the Customer Services would have IMO trouble knowing what day it was let alone help any Customer. She kept telling me about the 14 days to return it, I kept saying it was faulty, I just gave up in the end. I was then phoned by a Customer Services manager who was reading from the same script, although she said she would have a word with "The Watch Commander", yes I know what a stupid name, anyway he agreed to give me a credit note but not a refund. OK maybe I am too hot headed but I have no intention of ever shopping with V Channel again so a credit note is not what I wanted.

Rant Over!

› See More: Don't Buy a watch from this channel
      Thanks carrots, Turandot, historymystery, shopperholic thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Not a rant Graham. You were treated badly and you are quite rightly annoyed. Did they offer a replacement or to fix the watch or did you not want either?

Take care bud,

PJ
      Likes historymystery liked this post

Calling all Mike Mason fans: Mikes autobiography "Hair today, gone tomorrow" will be exclusively sold on Bid soon. Written with his own crayons this is a warts and all tale of an electrician come good. The front artwork is done by Stephen Gayford and the audiobook is read by Sally Jaxx. You don't have to download it, just email her and she wil start reading it wherever she is, you will hear just fine.

Administrator Guest

They offered a credit on the account but was so annoyed by that stage decided to cut my losses rather than send it back to LA.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
      I have always supported this channel but never again, they have the worst customer service that I have experienced in the 12 years of running this site.

I purchased a watch just before Christmas, it keeps losing time everyday, I thought no problem with Shopping Telly, so I asked for a refund, first of all the Customer Services would have IMO trouble knowing what day it was let alone help any Customer. She kept telling me about the 14 days to return it, I kept saying it was faulty, I just gave up in the end. I was then phoned by a Customer Services manager who was reading from the same script, although she said she would have a word with "The Watch Commander", yes I know what a stupid name, anyway he agreed to give me a credit note but not a refund. OK maybe I am too hot headed but I have no intention of ever shopping with V Channel again so a credit note is not what I wanted.

Rant Over!
      Oh dear I should have listened. I bought a watch for my husband in November 2014 and it has stopped working. It may be just the battery, but even so I do not expect a new watch to have a battery that only last two months when it cost 200 . If I take it to be fixed then I am letting them off the hook. I e-mailed them two days ago and have no reply. I have e-mailed them again today. I suppose I will have to ring them. I imagine that the response will not be good. This shows the problems with buying from abroad, you can't get hold of them easily and I think they feel immune from what we can do. Anyone got any advise?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing this with us . It will help us to shop with V channel

Post Thanks / Like

They are based in USA arent they, so i presume USA law applies which is pretty poor compared to UK consumer laws :(

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen that horrid Liz Fuller on this channel, she was the one who sold the ring Auction World ripped me off with and apparently she knew there was something dodgy about Auction World but never spoke up, leading to of course thousands of people getting ripped off, so I'd definitely stay away from anything Liz Fullofherself related.

Post Thanks / Like

Another example of sharp practice from a shopping channel.
      Last edited by historymystery; 10-05-2016 at 08:35 AM.
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'll definitely keep all these in mind to be sure I get my money's worth.

------------

Amazon Singapore