Don't Buy a watch from this channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Graham

Registered Shopper
I have always supported this channel but never again, they have the worst customer service that I have experienced in the 12 years of running this site.

I purchased a watch just before Christmas, it keeps losing time everyday, I thought no problem with Shopping Telly, so I asked for a refund, first of all the Customer Services would have IMO trouble knowing what day it was let alone help any Customer. She kept telling me about the 14 days to return it, I kept saying it was faulty, I just gave up in the end. I was then phoned by a Customer Services manager who was reading from the same script, although she said she would have a word with "The Watch Commander", yes I know what a stupid name, anyway he agreed to give me a credit note but not a refund. OK maybe I am too hot headed but I have no intention of ever shopping with V Channel again so a credit note is not what I wanted.

Rant Over!

Not a rant Graham. You were treated badly and you are quite rightly annoyed. Did they offer a replacement or to fix the watch or did you not want either?

Take care bud,

PJ

They offered a credit on the account but was so annoyed by that stage decided to cut my losses rather than send it back to LA.

I have always supported this channel but never again, they have the worst customer service that I have experienced in the 12 years of running this site.

I purchased a watch just before Christmas, it keeps losing time everyday, I thought no problem with Shopping Telly, so I asked for a refund, first of all the Customer Services would have IMO trouble knowing what day it was let alone help any Customer. She kept telling me about the 14 days to return it, I kept saying it was faulty, I just gave up in the end. I was then phoned by a Customer Services manager who was reading from the same script, although she said she would have a word with "The Watch Commander", yes I know what a stupid name, anyway he agreed to give me a credit note but not a refund. OK maybe I am too hot headed but I have no intention of ever shopping with V Channel again so a credit note is not what I wanted.

Rant Over!

Oh dear I should have listened. I bought a watch for my husband in November 2014 and it has stopped working. It may be just the battery, but even so I do not expect a new watch to have a battery that only last two months when it cost £200 . If I take it to be fixed then I am letting them off the hook. I e-mailed them two days ago and have no reply. I have e-mailed them again today. I suppose I will have to ring them. I imagine that the response will not be good. This shows the problems with buying from abroad, you can't get hold of them easily and I think they feel immune from what we can do. Anyone got any advise?

They are based in USA arent they, so i presume USA law applies which is pretty poor compared to UK consumer laws :(

I've seen that horrid Liz Fuller on this channel, she was the one who sold the ring Auction World ripped me off with and apparently she knew there was something dodgy about Auction World but never spoke up, leading to of course thousands of people getting ripped off, so I'd definitely stay away from anything Liz Fullofherself related.

Rant Over!

Thank you, I wanted to order the watch the other day but this information is very helpful for me!

Latest posts

Back