M by Marc Bouwer Fringed Top TSV 04/06/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm hearing the theme tune to the Good, the Bad and the Ugly...and I ain't seeing any Good!

A poncho top then, could get messy when eating. Hmmmmm...... the jury is out for me, 'cos I am a sucker for fringing, and the mint green looks a nice colour.

Buyers of this top are in luck Amazon are doing 6 sombreros + 6 moustashes for just under £17.

Good God,another monstrosity from QVC :puke:

Within a few minutes of the launch Jilly said something like "we all love American fashion". Well, it's time the UK buyers listened.....NO WE DON'T!!!!! What the ladies across the pond like often don't appeal to us here!

No wonder I haven't ordered a thing for about a year now as they have completely lost the plot. Did anyone else crotchet ponchos in the 60's? I learnt how to crotchet making these things for my children and their friends usually in multicolour stripes lol. Those were the days. Not only is this item hideous the price is outrageous.

I took one look at this on the web site and spat my coffee all over the keyboard and monitor!!
We have gotten used to this sort of thing from IW but it seems as though Q have sunk to new levels of awfulness.
I can see this being in "last chance" for the next 6 months ending up as one of their under a fiver "bargains"

I wouldn't even spend a fiver on it. BTW I defected to IW the other day and saw a tunic that I was tempted to buy - it was their Friday afternoon clothes show

Howdy Pardner, I'll just hitch my horse to the nearest cactus and mosie on down to "tap the app" for this reeal beeewtiful little number that's your Yew KayTeeEssVee. :mysmilie_460:

Latest posts

Back