M by Marc Bouwer Fringed Top TSV 04/06/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What is wrong with the "fashion buyers" at QVC.
Do they really think this is what the quintessential British woman wants to wear.No we don't.
This hideous offering for almost 40 quid is an insult....like a table cloth with a hole in the middle.Even the ultra fake Claire is not doing a good job convincing us "this is not on the high street" she gushes!!
If it was it would be in Bon Marche for £4.99!!

I have more attractive dusters!

Is he related to Ken Paves...not wait I've got it:

Attachments

• bruno.jpg
    bruno.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 145
QVC cut his last fashion hour at 3pm short - it ended at 3.45 and then had mally cosmetics. Usually they spend 15 minutes at the end of the hour with the TSV - they must have cottoned on that they they were flogging dead horse as there are no takers for it!! Aahh, I feel a bit sorry for him!:mysmilie_853:

QVC cut his last fashion hour at 3pm short - it ended at 3.45 and then had mally cosmetics. Usually they spend 15 minutes at the end of the hour with the TSV - they must have cottoned on that they they were flogging dead horse as there are no takers for it!! Aahh, I feel a bit sorry for him!:mysmilie_853:

They have just cut the 6pm show short as well

Strange isnt it! Maybe the seller has to pay so much for the hour and if he can save a few bob by only having 45 minutes it will be worth his while because the tsv isnt selling. iykwim. This sort of thing intrigues me, I would love to know what goes on behind the scenes. I think QVC thought it would be a sell out and had loads of one time only's lined up and so couldnt then show the ususal tsv at the end of each of marc's hours.

Latest posts

Back