What Customer service?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

inkemup

Registered Shopper
As a lover of rubies and being recommended to Rocks and Co by a friend I decided to take a look and after weeks of browsing along came a auction for a Star Ruby and I fell in love. My husband told me to pay for the ring and he would put it aside for my Christmas gift. To cut a long story short on my first wear of the ring I noted the ruby was missing and good job it had fallen into my handbag. This was not the first time this would happen and although Rocks and co had it repaired, although they did say we cannot see any fault! it still continued to fall out and on a visit to the jewellery quarter I was told no matter how many times they push the claws back it will always be insecure and fall out as the setting was inadequate for the stone. Rocks and Co admitted they would not re set and probably their repairer would again just push the claws back. It has cost my husband now in excess of 150.00 to put right this ring and have it reset....Rocks and Co reply...,well lets say they are not being very helpful and refuse to give us a refund...why should they? they have our money, sold us a faulty ring not fit for purpose and they are after all only after your money...they don't give a hoot. Well today I finally had enough and have taken my case up with Trading Standards and consumer Direct and their reply again was We are sorry you feel that way but we are not refunding! It clearly was not fit for purpose and totally not wearable and they are trying their hardest to not accept responsibility.
So feel free to buy cheap overrated jewellery in flimsy gold but once a fault develops Rocks and Co don't want to know and will fob you off so prepare for a fight. Would I buy again ....No!
Would I recommend this site , No...my advice save your pennies and visit jeweller where you can examine the goods first.

Well good news I got a refund but it took a effort to get past Kumal in Customer Service with her attitude! I had Consumer Direct with me all the way and once Rocks n Co knew I was not letting go they finally gave me a full refund. Would I recommend...absolutely not! not only did my gold ring not be as described or up to quality but the silver ring they sent me recently was bent with stones missing on arrival , obviously no quality control.
I have learnt a very valuable lesson and that is not to buy from these so called online jewellery channels as you simply cannot see the quality of the item being purchased so it basically pot luck what you receive.

No wonder John scott gets angry with kuma.He cannot stand her.Why is she not let go, she's no good.

Latest posts

Back