Philip Kingsley a doctor????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah there you have it: "Trichologists are not medically qualified." Furthermore it's a Level 4 NVQ course, therefore about as difficult as 1 GCSE! Looool the old fraud, having people on QVC suggest he is to hair what a dermatologist is to skin. HE IS NOT!!! Just an old man that did one GCSE and launched a range of shampoos without sodium laureth sulphate!

PK qualified long before NVQs so your point is not really relevant to him...

PK has built a successful, multi-million pound business which produces items that some of us find useful... is that so bad? How is that any different to say... Dove or Nivea?

He has not claimed to be a doctor - a rep made an ill thought out comment that Q should have clarified - that is all.

If you don't like the products just don't buy them.

If you don't like the man then don't watch him... no need for a crusade, he is not peddling class A drugs or anything else illegal as far as I'm aware...

It's not just that. I have seen him on QVC several times say "I was going to become a doctor, and I decided to become a hair doctor." You're not ANY kind of doctor, mate! No more a doctor than Gillian McKeith was a nutritionist. Look how she sucked a few people in! Ultimately her spurious statements caught her out. I have got my GCSE in science (dual award,Grades A,B). That does not make me a doctor! I also have a BA (hons) in French and Cert.HE in human nutrition. That does not make me a doctor either.

I am sorry but Kingsley is not at the same level as a medical doctor. Anyone on QVC representing him and his company is doing so under his authorisation and at his instruction.

I could do a correspondence course and call myself a trichologist, have someone develop a range of shampoos with some natural cleansing agents eg soapwort, find a company to tart them up in some fancy packaging and BAM! Cash! I am amazed at the number of gullible people out there that don't see through his drivel!

Philip Kingsley, Uri Geller, Sarah Shurety, Lulu, Kevin Trudeau. Peter Popov - they are all frauds! All of whom apart from one have appeared on QVC! The only thing that perpetuates their longevity is the mass of gullible out there too stupid to see sense!

I hope that the people actually performing the hair transplants are suitably qualified. It would be rather worrying if they were not! As for Philip Kingsley, he is just a figurehead, and a tortoise style figurehead at that!

I've half a mind to sign up for the trichology course myself however I don't think I would find it interesting. Besides, I am doing other things!
[/I]
PK qualified long before NVQs so your point is not really relevant to him...

PK has built a successful, multi-million pound business which produces items that some of us find useful... is that so bad? How is that any different to say... Dove or Nivea?

He has not claimed to be a doctor - a rep made an ill thought out comment that Q should have clarified - that is all.

If you don't like the products just don't buy them.

If you don't like the man then don't watch him... no need for a crusade, he is not peddling class A drugs or anything else illegal as far as I'm aware...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back