Natalia the revitalash lady.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Whenever she appears on the Q with the astronomically overpriced revitalash range, the insinuation is that she is the - they've started using this term - 'brand ambassador' and, therefore, an expert. Most people on this forum are probably cognisant of the fact that she is also the Park Hampers lady. Flicking through the shopping channels yesterday, up she popped on another channel, flogging skincare brand, Hydroxatone. Revitalash and Hydroxatone cover two separate areas of the beauty market so Natalia is, evidently, a beauty expert. Ali Young needs to watch her back, methinks! I have absolutely nothing against her having a career demonstrating/advertising any product; I just think we are given the wrong impression of her as a guest; she is NOT an expert - I would always trust Ali Young re any beauty product, as opposed to Natalia, but a professional product demonstrator in the retail market. If we compare her with the Ultrasun guest, who has been trained in and works with the range, and the Ojon guests, who use the products professionally, she is, just like you and I, basically, another consumer.

The fact she came on air a few mnths ago saying she had been wearing eye lash extensions says it all , if Revitalash is soo wonderful why the heck does she need to use fake lashes.

This term, "ambassador" appears to be the new buzz word and is really getting flogged to death now. Everywhere we look there is an 'ambassador' for everything regardless of expertise or not. From publicity seeking David Beckham in his knickers , to soap opera has-been Claire Sweeney (who just poses in a different coloured frock) for some lottery or other.

Do we think that Myleene Klass could be the brand ambassador for breast milk ? being an 'expert' on the subject !!

What about Tess Daly, Cat Deeley, Fearne Cotton...........I could go on and on and on..............

Ok ladies, I think everyone by now knows who I could 'slap'.................................... Carole I'll do ANYTHING to promote my figure Vorderman, Lorraine 'get me another charity to up my profile' Kelly, and Myleene 'hand glued to hip' Klass

I much prefer This Morning on Fridays when Phil and Holly are replaced by Eamonn and Ruth.

I much prefer This Morning on Fridays when Phil and Holly are replaced by Eamonn and Ruth.

For some reason I can't stand Eaomonn Holmes, smarmy little sh** imo. There aren't many people that provoke a strong reaction from me, but he's certainly one of them!

On the other hand, at least Natalia doesn't look like the back end of a bus (unlike the "Beauty Expert, qualified in All Areas" most of the time) so she does have a jot more credibility. Not that credibility is important when you're flogging expensive lard and crayons.

Every time I see Eamonn Holmes I remember a line from one of Julian Clareys novels...

It was aout a washed up actor who got a role on a TV series and said , when he found out who his famous female co star would be ' her? She's about 5 stone I'll look like Eamonn Holmes beside her '

LOL!

Latest posts

Back