Come on Kim---

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I am not a regular Kim & Co customer but have had a couple of pairs of trousers in the past.On the 12:00 show did I just see a shrug style jacket for almost £40?
Come on K&Co the cost price of these garments must be peanuts. Dolman sleeve so no sleeves to set in, 2 shoulder seams, 2 side seams & a narrow overlocked finish to the hems.Time to make? minutes/ amount of fabric minimal? Perhaps these garments have been flown 'First Class' from Montreal Canada? Kim goes on about her 'Haute Couture' sewing which doubles me up every time but the prices are heading that way.Just waiting to see if this garment is sold out anytime soon!

I do have a few of her pieces but have noticed the price as shot up.

You can usually pick them up at least half price on ebay.

You can go down my local market and get most of Kims plainer stuff just without the kim and co label and for a tenner!!

I love Kim's clothes and most of my wardrobe is hers. A few years ago I would pay full price for her range and a lot of others, but now I only buy the TSVs or on clearance.

I think all prices have risen dramatically, especially Kipling and also the postage charges.

I have until recently been a huge Kim and Co fan but she has lost my custom for now. I did not order on her last visit and this visit looks like going the same way. Too many overpriced tunics and tops - £40/45+ and then P&P on top. I would also say that there are too many maxi dresses, just how many of these can she expect us to buy? As far as I am concerned, unless she goes back to bringing us more of her lovely day dresses at reasonable prices - under £50 - I will not be buying. Lesley Ebbetts is without doubt my favourite at the moment. Her dresses are well designed, well made and the quality of the fabrics she uses is excellent. Sorry, Kim!

I am a huge fan too but I mainly shop direct to Canada. There are always loads of reductions and if you spend 150 Canadian dollars (95 British pounds), there is free worldwide shipping. For that price, you can easily get 5 items for the same as you would pay for just a couple of tops from QVC, and no packing charges.
Much as I like the clothes,I wouldn't call them 'haute couture' unless Kim and I have a different understanding of the word.They are certainly well-made, keep their colour, are crease-free and I still wear some from 16 years ago.They are lovely to deal with and, before Kim started doing a petite range, they would make me trousers in a shorter length for no extra charge.:star::star:

I have a lot of basic plain Kim & Co items such as black trousers, skirts, tops for work because they are easy care. I bought the majority of them 5+ years ago, some over them over 10 years ago at a much lower price than at present. T shirt style tops were typically £26-£28 and bootcut trousers were, from memory, about £30, with much lower p&p. Now that some of these everyday basics need to be replaced (having been washed, in some cases, about 50 times!) they would be double the price. Also, there seem to be more prints and maxi dresses about than basics in block colours which I would consider buying.

Recently all I've bought are the stretch denim leggings (and these were so good and comfortable that I went back for a second pair) and the stretch denim dress that was a OTO this evening.

Like Artemis, I have also bought direct from Canada in the past.

Latest posts

Back