L'Occitane TSV 6/7/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's been years since l bought a l'Occitane TSV. lt was a repeat Christmas TSV with 500mls body lotion. The TSV's on Q have been dire and not to my tastes, so l've just bought what l needed in store.

I have not bought a tsv for years. just received a 10% voucher and the sale is on in l'occitane so wont be buying the tsv

Used to love my L'Occitane, especially the Shea Body Lotion but since I've discovered Body Shop body butter I rarely buy from them now & haven't bought a TSV for a few years now.

I buy all my l'occitane from Debenhams! Not from Alexith at QVC. I like the shea butter soap. Am going to buy a small one to take away on holiday :) One week in Spain, one week in Sventoji. Although shoulder will be hurting I will be in the sun. Not allowed to drink any alcohol with these tablets but can have lovely fruit juices and cool mineral water. I might even get myself a lemon verbena to take with me as is a nice summery scent.

Beketaten - I have been to L'occy shop in my dinner break to look at this for a present, but ended up buying a set of Almond Oil shower gel 500ml plus 500ml refill for £40.50 being sale price of £45 less 10% discount with voucher.
Decent price if you love it.

I have more L'occitane cherry blossom shower gel stockpiled than I know what to do with, but if anyone's looking for a cheaper cherry blossom alternative they could try M&S Eastern Escape cherry blossom range

not a fan of shower gel but love l'occitane soaps. sometimes they have an offer of a box of soaps and I will usually go for that but that's rare.

Alexis has just said the TSV is great for travellers so guess that means is a set of small sizes.

anyone remember the 35 ml sizes tsv that was a sell out but the reviews were bad.. 75ml is ok and they have some kits with these in the sale on now

Who needs/wants dozens of little bottles of stuff how ever "nice" it may be. They are so
wasteful and 35mil just isn't enough to know if it is going to work for you.
Why can't Q listen to the viewers/customers and give us what we want?

How boring for everyone.

L'Occitane now have a new in house perfumer, she worked for Gucci,Givenchy and Guerlain amongst other houses. So a good pedigree in French perfume.

You would think they would try to up their game with something from her new range for them.

That's good to hear because I'd pretty much given up on L'Occitane; the samey scents and the fact there are high street brands of soap and body lotion which I rate better quality for my skin. I've just chucked out the dregs of a L'Occy almond hand wash as it's very drying and the Lidl one I'd been using in the kitchen isn't. I doubt I'd buy from Q because I'm already stuck with a stock pile of smells I don't really like, which no one wants as presents in my family/friends* and which probably negates any ml for ml saving I got from a TSV or other set. I'll be interested to check out the new flavours when they filter through to the Gunwharf Quays outlet though.

* the hefty postage increase makes selling them on ebay less lucrative too.

Not for me either. i hate small sizes - dont mind the odd one in a proper tsv to try a new flavour but thats about it!

Waste of time me getting small sizes. I only buy L'Occitane from Q if it's a large size of something I use all the time. So if a TSV had a liquid soap and 500 ml Rose 4 Reinnes, a supersize hand cream or Shea Shower cream or Shea body lotion or the Almond Oil-all things I buy from L'Occitane direct or elsewhere-then I would buy from Q. But I am fed up with Pivone Flora, Princess Cherry, Cherry Blossom and Verbena overkill. I used to like the Verbena but they overdid it and I got bored. I have only bought one L'Occitane TSV and I think I got a Shea OTO and one of the autodelivery drops (as a single purchase) but the last few I didnt buy.

I would buy the small sizes just to get the bottles! Have been looking for ages for a small squeezy bottle (about 30 ml) into which I can decant some Dove soap. I know it sounds really weird but I hate going somewhere and not having any soap, especially in bathroom / toilet. It actually quite upsets me. I had this small squeezy round bottle about 30ml with a flip cap and then I lost it :( Shame as I loved that bottle. 50 ml is too big.

Latest posts

Back