L'Occitane TSV 6/7/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would buy the small sizes just to get the bottles! Have been looking for ages for a small squeezy bottle (about 30 ml) into which I can decant some Dove soap. I know it sounds really weird but I hate going somewhere and not having any soap, especially in bathroom / toilet. It actually quite upsets me. I had this small squeezy round bottle about 30ml with a flip cap and then I lost it :( Shame as I loved that bottle. 50 ml is too big.

Seems expensive for what it is, but might be what you're looking for.

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/23080/GoToob-Small-Travel-Bottle

I'm going to JOhn Lewis in Oxford Street to buy a small soap.

they have on offer £2,10 for the green tea soap and the cherry soap and I had a 10% voucher and bought the mens range in the wood soap valdorme fragrance

I got 3 milk /shea, lavender and verbena. Am taking them to Spain with me :)

the shea butter soaps are lovely. I just prefer soaps to gels I feel a lot cleaner and easier to shower off. I like the smell of the mens soaps so does my daughter

I love L'Occitane soaps and have a bit of a stash. I use them in the bath (with bubbles of course!) and yes I do shave my legs with the shea milk one and pinch hubby's pack of razors. I have used L'Occitane soap for years now but prefer their shower gels or shower oil/ cream in the shower.

I particularly like the l'Occitane small soaps for travelling. Especially with the silly regulations these days, it means I can take a l'occitane soap freeing up more space for liquids in my resealable sandwich bag!

We have a Christmas faire each year in the grounds of the city hall. A guy comes who I call the Soapy Guy. He comes from NI but moved to France years ago. He has a stall selling Shea Butter soaps, much cheaper than L'Occitane and the bath size bars 3 for £6. I stock up and make sure they last until the next Christmas. He has over 30 different fragrances all high quality and natural. My favourite is the Asses Milk and yes they do use real asses milk.
Great for shaving your legs with and just as creamy as the far more expensive L'Occitane.

Sounds like a great buy Donna, I'm as guilty as anyone for getting lazy and just ordering off the telly, but I'm trying to shop locally where possible these days. I sell at a local car boot and saw lots of people walking past my stall with amazing plants and was told these a great plant stall over the other side of the field so I'm planning to restock my garden with established healthy plants for the price of a few weedy QVC plug plants!

I went to university in Paris and there used to be some great soaps in the markets. Miss it now :(

Most of mine were included in sets from L'Occitane store or website ot TSV's.Although I did buy the set of rose soaps from le Q

I remember Alexis saying when they did the last TSV that there would be no more sets for a while with the supersizes. I am glad I have a little supply of my 500 ml Rose 4 Reinnes and Shea shower cream. I also have one bottle of the Almond Oil and a Shea Vanilla still to go. I got some of them on Q but I picked up a bargain on BrandAlley after a kind person on here told me about it!

Given the timing i can only assume they are trying to cash in on holiday season by offering travel sizes.

Latest posts

Back