L'Occitane TSV 6/7/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think you're right! I'm going on holiday and I bought some - but in a sale at JOhn Lewis - very cheap! I was gonna make do with a bar of Dove but thought I'd treat myself after horrible shoulder injury and much pain. So I got nice olive, shea and verbena thoapth to take to Spain! :)
Given the timing i can only assume they are trying to cash in on holiday season by offering travel sizes.

I'm not buying. I'm on holiday at the moment and I have 75ml L'Occitane and 100ml Molton Brown shower gels in my shower. I much prefer the MB bottle as it is so much easier to use. I find it difficult to squeeze the L'Occitane bottle.

Do you think thats Alisons own kitchen? Looks lovely but a bit untidy for my liking!

I like her kitchen and how she treats her lovely dogs they can even eat off the work top lol

I hate small sizes, they`re only good for short breaks away, not for a 2 week holiday when you`re in and out of the shower several times a day. I stopped buying L`Occitane a while ago, p and p went up, sizes often went down and I got sick of the same old same old. Nowadays I browse Ebay for Marseille soap from France and Olive oil soap from Alleppo or Turkey, you tend to have to buy in bulk but its worth it. Quite often I buy from TK Maxx too and my OH won`t use showel gel, only soap so we go through numerous bars though I must confess his firm favourite is Honey I washed the kids soap from Lush but it tends to easily dissolve and OH isn`t too good at making sure the soap doesn`t get left in a puddle of water.

Answers on a postcard (er... well here then): Let's have some amusing ideas for the use of the teeny weeny bag?

Thirty pounds! Be serious L'occitane. This is just a silly price compared to the like of Alpha H or SBC TSV.

I'm going to order two so I'll save half of the second p&p, then use one for QVC invoices for kept items and the other for returned item invoices then I'll use a broom handle to build a balancing weighing scale so that I can keep an eye on my % returns!

I have just made an oder from l'occitane in the sale: 2x 250ml peony shower cream, 1x 250ml lavender handwash, peony body milk 1x 250ml, 3 peony petal soaps x 150g, spring cherry soaps 3x 50g, fig tree candles 2 x 100g and a free verbena collection ( verbena roll on perfume, 75ml of shower gel/ body milk, handcream 10ml and a verbena pouch) and free delivery as order was over £59 by a few pennies. plus 3 free samples of my choice.

Contains:
1 x Spring Cherry Shower Gel (75ml; travel size) - a gentle formula with a soft botanical foaming base. It contains iridescent shimmering particles, and cleanses the skin leaving a floral and fresh fragrance reminiscent of springtime. The Spring Cherry scent is a limited edition that celebrates the beauty of the first blossom of spring
1 x Spring Cherry Soap (50g; full size) - part of our Spring Cherry limited edition collection and made with a botanical foaming base, it offers the gentlest of washes and is perfect for the hands and body
1 x Cherry Blossom Hand Cream (10ml; travel size) - contains cherry extract from Luberon, Provence and is enriched with shea butter, to leave hands soft and delicately scented
1 x Immortelle Brightening Hand Cream (15ml; travel size) - Immortelle helps stimulate collagen production, to fill out lines and smooth the skin for more beautiful hands. Skin tone is evened while the appearance of age spots is reduced and hands are protected with SPF 20 sunscreen
1 x Verbena Shower Gel (75ml; travel size) - this gently foaming gel contains essential oils of organic verbena, orange, geranium and lemon tree. A fresh, clean body shampoo loved equally by men and women that smooths and hydrates even the most sensitive skin
1 x Verbena Body Lotion (75ml; travel size) - enriched with organic verbena extract, shea butter and grape seed oil, which softens and hydrates the skin, leaving it delicately fragranced with an uplifting, zesty aroma
1 x Aromachology Volumising Shampoo (75ml; travel size) - a silicone-free shampoo which combines five energising essential oils of artemesia, sweet orange, mint, pine and rosemary, plus a volumising vegetable origin complex for stronger and thicker hair, giving body, bounce, gloss and vitality to fine hair lacking volume
1 x Aromachology Volumising Conditioner (75ml; travel size) - for stronger, thicker hair, this silicone-free conditioner is enriched with Vitamin B, and combines five energising essential oils and a volumising vegetable origin complex that helps lift, detangle and give body to fine hair making it easier to style
1 x Shea Hand Cream (10ml; travel size) - enriched with 20% shea butter, this super-creamy hand cream penetrates quickly to protect and moisturise hands. It is rapidly absorbed to leave hands soft and smooth with no oily traces
1 x Verbena Hand Cream (10ml; travel size) - enriched with organic verbena extract and tapioca powder to soothe and absorb, leaving hands feeling dry, cooled and scented with the refreshing verbena aroma
1 x Shea Foot Cream (10ml; travel size) - enriched with moisturising shea butter, soothing lavender essential oil and anti-inflammatory arnica extract, this rich cream smoothes and softens skin while relieving tired achy feet
1 x Almond Shower Oil (35ml; travel size) - enriched with almond oil, with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds it respects the hydrolipidic film of the skin to leave it gently hydrated
1 x Almond Soap (50g; full size) - delightful hand soap holds the light, floral fragrance of almond blossoms, and contains crushed almond shells to gently exfoliate skin
1 x collectable tote bag

Contains:
1 x Spring Cherry Shower Gel (75ml; travel size) - a gentle formula with a soft botanical foaming base. It contains iridescent shimmering particles, and cleanses the skin leaving a floral and fresh fragrance reminiscent of springtime. The Spring Cherry scent is a limited edition that celebrates the beauty of the first blossom of spring
1 x Spring Cherry Soap (50g; full size) - part of our Spring Cherry limited edition collection and made with a botanical foaming base, it offers the gentlest of washes and is perfect for the hands and body
1 x Cherry Blossom Hand Cream (10ml; travel size) - contains cherry extract from Luberon, Provence and is enriched with shea butter, to leave hands soft and delicately scented
1 x Immortelle Brightening Hand Cream (15ml; travel size) - Immortelle helps stimulate collagen production, to fill out lines and smooth the skin for more beautiful hands. Skin tone is evened while the appearance of age spots is reduced and hands are protected with SPF 20 sunscreen
1 x Verbena Shower Gel (75ml; travel size) - this gently foaming gel contains essential oils of organic verbena, orange, geranium and lemon tree. A fresh, clean body shampoo loved equally by men and women that smooths and hydrates even the most sensitive skin
1 x Verbena Body Lotion (75ml; travel size) - enriched with organic verbena extract, shea butter and grape seed oil, which softens and hydrates the skin, leaving it delicately fragranced with an uplifting, zesty aroma
1 x Aromachology Volumising Shampoo (75ml; travel size) - a silicone-free shampoo which combines five energising essential oils of artemesia, sweet orange, mint, pine and rosemary, plus a volumising vegetable origin complex for stronger and thicker hair, giving body, bounce, gloss and vitality to fine hair lacking volume
1 x Aromachology Volumising Conditioner (75ml; travel size) - for stronger, thicker hair, this silicone-free conditioner is enriched with Vitamin B, and combines five energising essential oils and a volumising vegetable origin complex that helps lift, detangle and give body to fine hair making it easier to style
1 x Shea Hand Cream (10ml; travel size) - enriched with 20% shea butter, this super-creamy hand cream penetrates quickly to protect and moisturise hands. It is rapidly absorbed to leave hands soft and smooth with no oily traces
1 x Verbena Hand Cream (10ml; travel size) - enriched with organic verbena extract and tapioca powder to soothe and absorb, leaving hands feeling dry, cooled and scented with the refreshing verbena aroma
1 x Shea Foot Cream (10ml; travel size) - enriched with moisturising shea butter, soothing lavender essential oil and anti-inflammatory arnica extract, this rich cream smoothes and softens skin while relieving tired achy feet
1 x Almond Shower Oil (35ml; travel size) - enriched with almond oil, with a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almonds it respects the hydrolipidic film of the skin to leave it gently hydrated
1 x Almond Soap (50g; full size) - delightful hand soap holds the light, floral fragrance of almond blossoms, and contains crushed almond shells to gently exfoliate skin
1 x collectable tote bag

306ml of product and 100g of soap gosh what an expensive tsv oh I forgot the bag!

Shockingly bad TSV at a shockingly high price. Take a look at the sale on L'Occitane's own website. Supersize and full size collections including one witg the Almond oil full size for LESS money and depending of the value of the order- free delivery.

Latest posts

Back