L'Occitane TSV 6/7/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought the last L'Occitane TSV that only contained small sizes (this time last year maybe?), was pi$$ poor, but this one takes the biscuit IMO.

ive got to admit ...im using what ive got but Soap and Glory is great stuff ...and bodyshop with great offers...i love loccitane but i think i will hold back for a while...:mysmilie_499:

Rubbish TSV no wonder its been available to order for the last few days :down:

Whatever happened to decent Beauty TSVs when we had full size products at fabulous prices? It seems that more and more are just bulked out with little bits of this and that to make us think we're getting loads for our money because the Liz Earle ones of late are exactly the same. Time the Number 1 Shopping Channel realised we are savvy shoppers and we want excellent value for money like in the good old days!!

Whatever happened to decent Beauty TSVs when we had full size products at fabulous prices? It seems that more and more are just bulked out with little bits of this and that to make us think we're getting loads for our money because the Liz Earle ones of late are exactly the same. Time the Number 1 Shopping Channel realised we are savvy shoppers and we want excellent value for money like in the good old days!!

such as the Molton Brown boxes ? Looking back they were amazing, for both the contents and the price.

Linda xx

ive got to admit ...im using what ive got but Soap and Glory is great stuff ...and bodyshop with great offers...i love loccitane but i think i will hold back for a while...:mysmilie_499:
I've been using Soap and Glory shower gel bought when Boots were doing a three for two offer, I love it and it lasts ages. I used to love L'Occitane TSVs but haven't bought one for a few years and that won't be changing today.

I've been using Soap and Glory shower gel bought when Boots were doing a three for two offer, I love it and it lasts ages. I used to love L'Occitane TSVs but haven't bought one for a few years and that won't be changing today.

i agree Boris bear...it lasts and smells fab...the sugar crave one is lovley too...:sun:

Craig is really getting in my nerves during the 8pm show, I really don't care when and where he used the products from the TSV , the only reason he has theses products is because he got them free , he hasn't bought them with his own money so I don't really give a fig what he thinks!!!!!

Latest posts

Back