L D Auto delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

juliewilb

Registered Shopper
Just checked on my account ant the last LD auto delivery is awaiting stock !!! the last one with the blue bag. So I am waiting for Nails inc auto delivery and this one. Hope I get them !!!. anyone else waiting??
:headbang::headbang:

Just checked on my account ant the last LD auto delivery is awaiting stock !!! the last one with the blue bag. So I am waiting for Nails inc auto delivery and this one. Hope I get them !!!. anyone else waiting??

I'm eagerly awaiting my last LD. I've also just got notification of my nails inc trio if express removers finally being sent out after being on wait list since March. :heart:

Think everyone is still waiting for the NI one, it is now due to be shipped next week!

Could someone please post the original TSV item number for the Leighton set so I can find it in My Account on the Q website? Many thanks xx

I have got 201763 for my orginal order not sure if this was the single or auto delivery number. This fourth set should appear listed under 202166 for those sets not reserved for auto delivery.

Sorry to jump in... I'm normally a huge OPI fan but have required a rather large amount of Nails Inc in the last two weeks (!), not sure why I haven't "discovered" them before!

Anyway obviously I haven't got the TSV with auto delivery that is mentioned, but I see above that "Jennypenny" mentions an item number for the LD latest set in his auto delivery, so I wondered if anyone knows if it's the same for Nails Inc please? As in can you buy the last Nails Inc "auto delivery collection" on it's own, if so what's the item number for just that and what colours does it contain please? Thanks in advance :)

Hello Anso I can't find this but then I didn't order it originally. Should this have been a month ago anyway?

The original tsv numbers were single 202990 and auto delivery 203261 and the second set as a single was/still is 203199, but qvc numbers aren't always in a logical order.

Funny seeing my name in quotation marks makes me seem like a fictional character, v funny!

Sorry to jump in... I'm normally a huge OPI fan but have required a rather large amount of Nails Inc in the last two weeks (!), not sure why I haven't "discovered" them before!

Anyway obviously I haven't got the TSV with auto delivery that is mentioned, but I see above that "Jennypenny" mentions an item number for the LD latest set in his auto delivery, so I wondered if anyone knows if it's the same for Nails Inc please? As in can you buy the last Nails Inc "auto delivery collection" on it's own, if so what's the item number for just that and what colours does it contain please? Thanks in advance :)

Hello Anso I can't find this but then I didn't order it originally. Should this have been a month ago anyway?

The original tsv numbers were single 202990 and auto delivery 203261 and the second set as a single was/still is 203199, but qvc numbers aren't always in a logical order.

Funny seeing my name in quotation marks makes me seem like a fictional character, v funny!

Thanks for the help! Obviously (unfortunately!) I can't get the original set anymore. Ordered the 2nd set the other day and it's on it's way to me... Might even get here today if I'm really lucky...!

If anyone know of an individual item number for the last Nails Inc set + the colours I'd really appreciate it...? Thanks!

Hi, juliewilb. I haven't had the Leighton Denny AD yet but am not expecting it till maybe next week. My previous delivery dates have been:

TSV - 3 October
AD2 - 18 December
AD3 - 16 March

Unlike me to miss a Nails Inc TSV or autodelivery. Was this from January?

Thanks for the reminder of the LD AD, just phoned up to find out what is happening with it
and she said something about waiting for back stock and it would be sent out
as soon as it was received in the warehouse so I asked to cancel it but she said she had to email
warehouse, cant see why when they dont have it in stock!

Cancelled the LD AD as the only colour I like is the purple

Have also cancelled the OPI AD due in August as I have bought far too much recently
and wasnt that keen on the colours anyway

Latest posts

Back