Lola rose smellys ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
In my local chemist, I saw Lola Rose boxed gift sets of bath products, sold under licence by Heathcote & Ivory. I hadn't realised she had ventured into this market - although can't be doing that well as the sets were marked down to half price.

Beads, scarves and Lily of the Valley, whatever next ???? cropped trousers or steam cleaners perhaps ?

niki has tried to expand on the lola rose line. first she bought out the boutique range where silver was not used as its sooooo expensive. then the miss lola . scarves and now the body wash range

It is in house of fraser as well, I'm sure I saw some items in qvc clearance as well, as someone said, probably not doing too well

Loads in my local TK Maxx too, I made the mistake of sniffing one, no wonder its not doing well, not at all pleasant.

Why don't these people stick to what they know best?

I'm sure half the time they believe their own publicity, and get told by staff to 'expand' into other areas because they are 'so' successful. (but I DO so love it when they fall flat on their face, like those two bit celebs who bring out jewellery lines wot don't sell)

her jewellery is nice even her scarves even though I will never pay that for hers I have several genuine pashminas but soap is pushing it unless she got l'occitane to do some smellies for her

I got a flyer promoting it in my last QVC order. Went to look online and it mostly clearance. I have to agree - stick to what you know!

I bought a couple of Lola Rose Hand Lotions in TKMaxx for £5.99 each (£14 in John Lewis still!). I had tested both before in JL and I really like the Energising Rock Crystal fragrance - quite citrusy. They are Paraben, sulphate and petro chemical free too. Neither do they leave my hands feeling greasy, being absorbed very quickly. I really like these, but no ways would I pay £14 for a hand cream. I might go back and buy a couple more from TKMaxx - they are a great bargain IMO.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

They actually did extensive research for nearly 2 years before they launched the line. They asked me and a lot of others to fill out very long surveys to shape the range. So to be fair to them I don't think that it was cashing in without thought. I think the handcream is fantastic. I'm going to get down to TK Maxx! I have the amethyst hand cream which smells lovely - not so keen on the other one though.

Yes, I spotted Lola Rose hand cream etc in my local TKMaxx last month. Didn't bother checking it out.

Same here. Still got lots of L'occitane to use up, but despite that have recently bought M&S Ragdale Hall & Cowley Manor handcreams when they were on offer and really like them.

Latest posts

Back