Monster cyclone vac

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Received item 801000 yesterday; only used it once and haven't decided yet if it's a keeper or not. First impressions: large head is smaller then usual for these types of upright vacuums. Also, it would have been handy if the electric cord could be wrapped around two hooks on the back of the vacuum. Seems powerful, but I will use my 30 day MBG, to try it out. Neither of these two points would cause me to return it.

Louise II here, I ordered that yesterday so your post was most welcome :)

Good, Louise. Used it again last night and it does seem worth it's money. I think - if you're like me - you will appreciate the fact that the head doesn't fit directly on to the main body, but the tubes. My mum's stick vacuum is like most cleaners, and the head won't stay in place. Also with the monster, even with both tubes in place, it doesn't take up much room. I bought mine for my bedroom, and just leave it standing up against the wall. Then there is the bag, in which the extra heads and, if you want, tubes can be stored. I didn't even need to read the instructions leaflet - always welcome!

Latest posts

Back