503881 Philips 47" LED TV 47PFL5008T 3D Smart Full HD Freeview HD w/ Ambilight
QVC Price £1,114.00
Today's Special Value Price £919.92

hate when they blooming do this to me!!

they have changed it!!

503881 Philips 47" LED TV 47PFL5008T 3D Smart Full HD Freeview HD w/ Ambilight
QVC Price £1,114.00
Today's Special Value Price £919.92

No they haven't changed it, the tech TSV's for whole of June have been listed on Q Gossip since end of May.

Why do they make the screens so big? I don't want one any more than 42" so, despite finding the tv quite impressive, my money's safe. Also, am always put off by the astronomical postage on tv sets.

Why do they make the screens so big? I don't want one any more than 42" so, despite finding the tv quite impressive, my money's safe. Also, am always put off by the astronomical postage on tv sets.

Louise..think about it. Gadget...mainly aimed at men. Size.....hmmmm

I never ever wanted a large screen tv. all my life I have avoided them like the plague. now I have a 47inch and I love it. great for viewing 3d blu ray films I am in heaven

But at nearly £1,000 if you include p&p is a lot of money for a luxury item no matter how you try and sell it easy pay 30 DMBG , it is going to be a VERY concidered purchase for most of the Q veiwers.
Also if I was spending that sort of money on anything I would like to "see" it in the flesh before I was parted with my money.
I find it very hard to judge the size of these TV's on TV as they always have them in an unrealistick setting and most peoples lounges are getting just to small for the larger and larger screen sizes they are selling now. You have to be able to get a certain distance from the screen to get a good pictue quality.In my opinion for what its worth another waste of time from good old Q.

Latest posts

Back