No no no please...........3 hours of Chuntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Jewellery is about the only shows I watch now and was quite looking forward to Gem Fest only to find Chuntley hosting ALL THREE HOURS. I can't stand the woman and anyway 3 hours of any one of them is 2 hours too many.
Oh well thank god for the mute button.

It could be much worse, it could be three hours of CR....:mysmilie_845:

In person she was really nice.

I'm glad for that at least but 3 full hours is far to much. It could only be worse if she was presenting standing up and able to preen as she sees herself in the minitors as you have to watch and listen to her loving herself. Well only 10 mins left. rant over

I'm sure she's a lot of fun in "real life" but I really don't enjoy her presenting style - more saccharine than sugar.

I don't think 3 hours of any presenter is a good idea.

It must be hard having to do 3 hours of live TV on the trot. That must be hard work. Thought they had 2 presenters when they had 3 hour shows.

Hard work my arse

I'll tell you want hard work is carrying out a Plasma exchange and dialysing another at the same time in a room on your own.

Then having to put the patient who is undergoing the plasma exchange straight unto dialysis , whilst also dialysing a further patient. That takes around 6-7 hours without a break

I am sure that's very hard work too , Jabba, whether you put your arse into it or not!

Being on live TV or other form of live performance such as on stage, where you have to deliver what amounts to a monologue, even for an hour and a half let alone 3- is very hard work and wears you out. In addition she would have had to prep for a show 3 times longer than usual, beforehand as well as have the producer screeching in her ear.

I am sure it is very hard work but for different reasons and of course without the potentially life saving consequences as your job.

Latest posts

Back