Craig's OPI favourites!**!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
A three piece kit in the OPI hour, nail buffer, nail exfoliator and nail oil, has been called "Craig's favourites collection". Apparently, it makes him 'camera ready'! Why would this encourage us to buy this kit? QVC really need to look at using appropriate presenters for their flagship shows; Technology and You - with Catherine Huntley? I'm a techie but, for those who aren't, it's like the blind leading the blind. And Love Beauty - with Craig Rowe?

I did watch Technology and You - with Catherine Huntley, but I can't say that I feel any wiser for doing so:giggle: On the other hand nothing on earth would tempt me to watch the smarmy CR loving himself....

I personally don't see anything wrong with craig's OPI set or mens beauty! Ok if Craig is gonna sit there in full Mally make-up and a ken Paves wig,I'd get your drift - but why shouldn't men have an interest in looking good?

What do you expect him to present? "Love gay sex" with Craig Rowe?!! Honestly! How about "Love me, me , me it's all abour MEEEEE" with Jill Franks? Presenters have to be versatile and present whatever drivel needs to be flogged at the time. It can't be an easy job with some of the rubbish they sell. I'd love to make it more real and more interesting by presenting a Lulu hour and asking about her plastic surgery.
A three piece kit in the OPI hour, nail buffer, nail exfoliator and nail oil, has been called "Craig's favourites collection". Apparently, it makes him 'camera ready'! Why would this encourage us to buy this kit? QVC really need to look at using appropriate presenters for their flagship shows; Technology and You - with Catherine Huntley? I'm a techie but, for those who aren't, it's like the blind leading the blind. And Love Beauty - with Craig Rowe?

Avoplex Exfoliating Cuticle Treatment: place a tiny pea sized amount onto your nails and gentle rub in and leave. This will break down the access cuticle skin.

Wonderful Q website again!

Craig's got nice skin and he's well groomed - I don't have a problem with him talking about beauty products (though I didn't see the show). Men buy beauty stuff too and might like to see a guy presenting sometimes

I saw some of the show and I thought he did brilliantly. The selection of products were those I really can see him using and I also think he looks really good on air. Good skin, great clothes and well manicured hands. He takes care of himself and in the job he is in I would not expect anything less.

rainbowdottie;Ok if Craig is gonna sit there in full Mally make-up and a ken Paves wig said:
Oh I think he'd look adorable! Maybe they could have all the Q boys dragged up for the hour - I'm sure Charlie would enjoy it too much!! :wink:

i don't like CR's presenting style but I will say that he prepares well for his shows and always asks useful Q's.

I have no prob with the men presenting fashion and beauty as long as they do their homework first so they've got some clue...

PS wonder what colour Craig wears on his toes ?

I like to see men take pride in their appearance and one thing I can't abide is disgusting nails so I have no worries about Craig having favourite items to help along the way.

I like a man to have well groomed hands, BUT I don't want competition in the bathroom for beauty products. Sorry but this generation of 'metromen' (?) simply don't "do it " for me. Whatever happened to the Burt Lancasters of this world.

I like a man to have well groomed hands, BUT I don't want competition in the bathroom for beauty products. Sorry but this generation of 'metromen' (?) simply don't "do it " for me. Whatever happened to the Burt Lancasters of this world.

I know, it's a bit of a dilemma. Too much beautifying can be a bit unmanly (IMO), but you want their skin, hair etc to look and be in good condition. They could keep all their products in the shed with the tools and agree to never let us see them use them.

I know, it's a bit of a dilemma. Too much beautifying can be a bit unmanly (IMO), but you want their skin, hair etc to look and be in good condition. They could keep all their products in the shed with the tools and agree to never let us see them use them.

you just need his and hers bathrooms, as per chit-chat between AY and Alexis from L'Occitane.

I agree. Craig is very well groomed and all but if he were straight he wouldn't be my type either. My hubby is a beefy kiwi rugby player!

Latest posts

Back