OMG - the worst thing I have ever seen on QVC- turn it on now! - 10 p.m. Sunday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
Check out the guest - that is horrific, why is she allowed on looking like that!?!

Can someone do a screen shot. That is just horrific. She's squeezed into it and there's camel toe and cellulite. What on earth???!!!

Hahaha I switched over but didn't see the guest , just looked now and WOW im shocked lol , why she would appear on tv looking like that ill never no, Chloe actually looks nice however

Why has nobody has told her how dreadful she looks????

Who would buy this after seeing the vision in blue :confused:

She looks like a weird blue barrel - type thing IMO! Whoever told her that it was flattering should be whopped round the head with a wet fish! The presenter's outfit is quite nice though.

Poor Chloe really drew the short straw having to present this, however she does look good unlike the guest.

More Bleeping shapeware?

Luxxe Fashion premier, not more shapeware on Q? Enough already! Do they think we all want to be bound up in elastic 24/7? How many more versions of the same thing do they think they can flog? The buyers must assume the majority of their customers are body un-confident woman who couldn't possible leave the house ever without 'concealing' all their perceived 'problem areas'. I also get really annoyed with these kind of products when the presenter says "it's all about celebrating women' curves" - so why truss them up then? And the before and afters they do are always so staged with the models before in the most difficult styles of clothes and most ill fitting underwear possible. If they put them in Q fashion it wouldn't matter as most of the Q brands seem so generously sized and far from clingy yet they always seem to put the model in a clingy lycra dress you would most likely find in topshop and not on Q. They think we are all neurotic fools. Rant over, I feel better for it :grin:

PS as said on the other post the guest looks shocking, the worst eyesore on Q for some time........

Last edited:
The guest not only looks ridiculous but sounds ridiculous too with that stupid little girl voice

Here u go lol

IMAG0368.jpg

Poor girl. When the show started I wondered if that was the "before" shot...

I think she sounds like an American trying to do a British accent.

The guest not only looks ridiculous but sounds ridiculous too with that stupid little girl voice

She sounds as though she's been inhaling helium! Can anyone place her accent? It's like a cross between American and English.

how could the production team allow her to go on air looking like that when she's representing a brand from which QVC expect to make a profit ?

Latest posts

Back