Could Liz Earle be any more perfect?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bea Frugal

Registered Shopper
There's a big feature on the Liz in today's Telegraph. I hardly know what to say. I actually quite like her when she's on qvc but apparently her Liz Earle business was just a 15 year interlude which kept her from doing what she really loves which is concentrating on well-being. She's into organic farming in Wiltshire, which she and hubby (film maker Patrick Drummond) started with just a few sheep but have built up to include flocks of chickens and cattle - oh and Patrick's polo ponies. Now she's working on a documentary to expose bad practice in the dairy industry! I'm sure the dairy industry can't wait! Her weekends are spent cooking, seeing friends or taking a picnic to watch hubby play polo or the kids do their riding. Then there's church and a jolly game of monopoly for all the family.

Good for her I say, and a Damehood is surely in the post but sometimes it's becoming to show one or two minor failings isn't it?

What you mean she never mentioned the lodge in Kenya she also owns????

What about her beloved Isle of Wight????? I thought she lived there?

Or her daughter on her Facebook page last year ranting how her mother had been given the boot by Avon after all her hard work?

That's a good things shes doing , we all know the horrors that goes on in the dairy industry however she would have been a lot more perfect to me had she not sold out to Avon, a company that tests on animals !!!!!!:headbang:

Last edited:
Didn't know she had been given the boot by Avon, I just thought that she had decided to leave of her own accord.

Chinagirl, the rant was on the FB page until pulled. Quite a few saw it.

Then the Avon PR got on and it was Liz is only contracted to work for us 25 days a year etc.:wink:

So is Liz going out to hand milk the cows? So does she have her own herd, and to get the said milk her cows have to be pregnant. Which means the calves are unwanted and sold for veal or worse. Liz should be pushing us to go for the soya milk.

I confess I had never heard of Liz Earle until I started watching QVC 10 years ago ! But now, everywhere you turn, her face is peering out of magazines and newspaper articles. Er, WHY ??? She'll be guesting on Loose Women next !!!

I confess I had never heard of Liz Earle until I started watching QVC 10 years ago ! But now, everywhere you turn, her face is peering out of magazines and newspaper articles. Er, WHY ??? She'll be guesting on Loose Women next !!!

She's far too "fragrant" to appear on that load of trash!

Ahhh! Now I see!
That's how she gets her wonderfully soft skin!....udder cream!

I've never had such amazingly soft, young looking hands as I did when we had the goat herd & I massaged it into their udders every day. £5 for a tub nearly as big as a bucket.

A range of merchandise is also for sale including a nifty Black Peace & Love T modelled by a svelte and now brunette Liz.

There is also a photo of Liz visiting Umbria looking rather normal, complete with grey roots showing, looking a different character altogether from the image she portrays on qvc.

Um with 'Saint' Liz getting all this media coverage, and making squillions in the process, does anyone know whether the woman she started her beauty business with has had the same sort of, ahem, luck ???? The invisible woman gets a brief mention at the start of an LE show, but no more is ever said. Has she quietly been put out to pasture with a substantial golden parachute one wonders ?

Kim and her husband both helped start Liz Earle (the brand), with Liz. Someone on here put up a link to the directors etc and when they left.

Don't forget Liz the lifestyle guru from the early 90 and her ITV show. How we should eat, style our homes,fashion etc. Paraded her young children(married to different husband then), like the final at Crufts. My children only eat this organic whatever,said children standing smiling and performing as directed by mummy). Oh and ITV product her in to help Lorraine Kelly loose weight and style her too.

Liz all smiles(make that smirks) and the same dead shark eyes.

Oh by the way there it is a lovely Oz brand called Moo Goo(to do with milk), great for troubled skin etc. I can across it and recommend to my hairdresser to try for a skin problem . It was their MSM cream at £17 for a 200ml pot, she had been buying a £100 product before!!!! It worked.

Kim and her husband both helped start Liz Earle (the brand), with Liz. Someone on here put up a link to the directors etc and when they left.

Don't forget Liz the lifestyle guru from the early 90 and her ITV show. How we should eat, style our homes,fashion etc. Paraded her young children(married to different husband then), like the final at Crufts. My children only eat this organic whatever,said children standing smiling and performing as directed by mummy). Oh and ITV product her in to help Lorraine Kelly loose weight and style her too.

Liz all smiles(make that smirks) and the same dead shark eyes.

I often wonder how these 'entrepreneural' women get started ! Is it family money that get them on their way ? or an ambitious husband has seen a 'gap' in the market for lifestyling the planet, so puts wifey as figurehead ? cos nobody sits around a kitchen table one morning and decides to make beauty products

I have always admired her work ethic and her determination to succeed. Good for her. Great role model for all young women.