Could Liz Earle be any more perfect?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What happened to her first husband?

He left her it seems. I remember the story in the Daily Mail!!! A guy who worked at the company from the beginning was her shoulder to cry on and he believed she would marry him. No she didn't. I have never ever found another story about this. But remember it, the shoulder to cry on I think went to the paper???? PR after that mention nothing neg ever appeared about her again.

They were writing about her private life in The Daily Mail?! Oh dear! Lizzie would have been crying into her organic cornflakes over that! I don't know why anyone would think she's "perfect." She's an astute businesswoman but comes across as quite cold and diva-ish in a Judith Keppel meets Mariah Carey kind of way! I prefer her to that annoying Mally though.

Full page advert in this week's Sunday Times magazine <Award-winning British Beauty> and a photo of a bottle of Cleanse and Polish with a couple of awards listed. Is it award winning British?

Full page advert in this week's Sunday Times magazine <Award-winning British Beauty> and a photo of a bottle of Cleanse and Polish with a couple of awards listed. Is it award winning British?

Yeah I noticed a full page advert in the new Boots Heath & Beauty mag too. Liz always made a point of banging on about how they never paid for advertising and the brand grew on word of mouth alone. This was when they shouted from the rooftops about the company being Britians biggest independent beauty brand too! Well how things change! Bet it's only a matter of time before they start to use a young airbrushed model to flog the range, and plaster it with Anti-Ageing on every bottle. That would really have Liz chocking on her soy-chai-latte.

There's a big feature on the Liz in today's Telegraph. I hardly know what to say. I actually quite like her when she's on qvc but apparently her Liz Earle business was just a 15 year interlude which kept her from doing what she really loves which is concentrating on well-being. She's into organic farming in Wiltshire, which she and hubby (film maker Patrick Drummond) started with just a few sheep but have built up to include flocks of chickens and cattle - oh and Patrick's polo ponies. Now she's working on a documentary to expose bad practice in the dairy industry! I'm sure the dairy industry can't wait! Her weekends are spent cooking, seeing friends or taking a picnic to watch hubby play polo or the kids do their riding. Then there's church and a jolly game of monopoly for all the family.

Good for her I say, and a Damehood is surely in the post but sometimes it's becoming to show one or two minor failings isn't it?

I also read this sickening interview. What a ****** 'yummy mummy'. Her farm is run by a manager not Liz herself. Oh yes and those flaming polo ponies. ... She has become far too little miss perfect for my liking.