Ha! Ha! voice recognition or the touch keypad service!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mirabelle

Registered Shopper
I just had to have a go at this service didn't I lol !!!!!!!!!! :54:
"Wait for it".....Hooray I managed to bag a St Silver Spinel heart ring for a £1..or so I thought!..I lost it through the system recognition not knowing me lol!

The touch the keypad side of this farce of a service didn't recognise me, or my details,after I had been told on the line I was successful in getting the spinel ring,but because of the stupid service not working properly.....

It then said I was to wait on the line for an operator...ha ha lol...why on earth would I wait on the line, I can't talk to them!!...so why on god's earth are they promoting this service which doesn't recognise a customer of almost 4yrs who's spend an absolute fortune with them on the (web) not the phone..and loved it all till now.

This beggers belief now!.sorry to everyone to start up another new thread on this subject of discrimination!,but why havn't gems made sure this service works for their customers with no voice, so we can join in the celebrations.
"Fair to all" phone buyers only!!!!!!!! :58:Yeh! I should cocoa and I'm a :38: uncle!!!! :18:

Enough said I think...:rolleyes:

Luv to all,
Mirabelle xxx:40:

Hiya Mira,

I'm sorry to hear you've had yet another rotten experience with these rotters. Exactly the same thing happened to me when I tried to use it - unlike you though, I was able to wait for an operator. A highly stressed sounding lady said they were having a lot of problems with the system.

I think this has a lot to do with why I go on so, there's just nobody to complain to. You can't sound off to the staff, who have no control over what their bosses have planned without giving their staff any consideration either.

I've had a break from it this morning after the first half-hour but succumbed at 3.00, three pieces went, one after the other and the line was constantly engaged. The reason I gave up this morning, was that Fiona kept saying that "her" webbers could come in for this one or that one. It took 30 minutes for her to be told of the actual situation. If they can't get it right, we don't stand a chance. I'm going to leave it alone until tomorrow, I think the massive £5 voucher is making things even worse.

Please, please let Derek only be on leave. Has anybody heard where he is?Lu

It's all wrong, wrong, wrong

Luv Argey

Hi all

Haven't posted for a while I got sick of moaning about gems, they never came back to me after the last £1 fiasco when they took the items off me after I had checked out, I decided to give it a go on the phone again today, used option 3 and was told I was successful, it didn't recognise me either, transferred me to an operator to be told they had all gone!!!!!!!!!!

Cleopatra

Mirabelle and Argey

I apologise, I was so annoyed I forgot my manners, I'm sorry Gems have been messing both of you about too.

Cleopatra

I am so sorry to all who have missed out on the gems £1 i for one have followed these threads with interest and have to say decided what a complete and utter waste of time it would be for me to even bother entering into the games its a shame as i too used to love Gems.

SAD SAD SAD; please Gems sort this out for the many unhappy customers.

Mags

Thanks for your concerns and support

OMG Gems just keeps getting better and better NOT, Sorry you are having such a bad time Mirabell

Hi rebeccab, and Hi again to Argey,:1:

Thanks for your concerns and support once more, it's not just trying to place an order for to catch the £1 bargains... It would seem I'm not even able to place any kind of an order with them via this telephone press option 3.:33:
Didn't I just know it before I tried it...(fortune teller or what!!) lol.

Bring back the web bidding!! and give us a look in at these celebrations,
there are still a good few days left for Gems to sort something different.

Thanks again all for your support.

Luv to you all
Mirabelle:40:

Hi Mira and All,

I just can't help meself, keep returning to the scene of the crime, lol.

Mira - it aint just option 3 that's blown up now. I can't get through to anything for love nor money (literally). The lines for Gems 1 are constantly engaged, and I can't get a reply from 2. I am now absolutely certain that people are getting on and simply hogging a line once they have it. Don't see the point in this, they may as well just buy the piece. Actually, I've just remembered that one of the presenters yesterday had asked for people not to do this. I can't even get through for normal bidding (tried a couple just to test).

I think I need anti-gems therapy.

Right, gonna watch a film, play a game and hopefully divert meself. Why should I worry, aside from their attitude, I'm sat 'ere on me tod wearing me jim-jams, marcasite necklace, peridot hedgy and pearl ring all from RocksTV, luvvem. Yeah I know - bad colour co-ordination. :1:

Luv
Argey

loving your style Argey

Hi Mira and All,

I just can't help meself, keep returning to the scene of the crime, lol.

Mira - it aint just option 3 that's blown up now. I can't get through to anything for love nor money (literally). The lines for Gems 1 are constantly engaged, and I can't get a reply from 2. I am now absolutely certain that people are getting on and simply hogging a line once they have it. Don't see the point in this, they may as well just buy the piece. Actually, I've just remembered that one of the presenters yesterday had asked for people not to do this. I can't even get through for normal bidding (tried a couple just to test).

I think I need anti-gems therapy.

Right, gonna watch a film, play a game and hopefully divert meself. Why should I worry, aside from their attitude, I'm sat 'ere on me tod wearing me jim-jams, marcasite necklace, peridot hedgy and pearl ring all from RocksTV, luvvem. Yeah I know - bad colour co-ordination. :1:

Luv
Argey

:1:Loving your style Argey, can just see you all blinged up with your Rocks jewelery on.... in your jim-jams lol (bet you look sweet)!! good on yer.:35:

I'm sat at my computor in my night attire too...but not blinged up...perhaps I should!!...ooooh! my Rocks parcel just arrived be back later to tell you more.

Luv Mirabelle, xxx:40:

Hi Mirabelle gemstv just seem to be getting worse not better, my mum tried to purchase an item today regular auction via phone as phone only and couldn't even get through phone just engaged all the time think people are just sitting on the phone lines incase any game goes to £1 really do feel sorry for people trying to purchase anything!

Hi Mira,

Not sure about "sweet". Rather more of the manic robot methinks. Ha-de-ha.

Hope you're enjoying your parcel.

Luv
Argey

:1: Hi Argey my Rocks parcel contents are outstanding quality..
Here is what was in my parcel!

mystic topaz pendant and earrings (Love them) :7:
marcasite necklace and earrings (Love them) :7:
black onyx marcasite ring (Love it) :7:
white ceramic and diamond bracelet (not sure it's me) may be going back.
and all that for £102.+ P&P a good haul I think!.:18:

"Seeing as i am excluded from shopping with gems" I'll have to give my money to others again.

Luv Mirabelle xx :40:

Last edited:
Hiyers Mira,

So glad you got a smashing ROCKSTV parcel and for so little dosh. Not that I'm poo-pooing a £ton, but you got great value for it.

Gems may well now realise that perhaps we webbers aren't a waste of space after all.

Up your phones Gems :)

Luv
Argey

hiya argeybargey, I really do hope that gems are reading all these posts and realise they need to change there attitude to web bidders but I won't hold my breath as they really don't seem to care that much about there loyal customers I know a couple of my friends have had tried to use the voice recognition service and have had problems with it not recognising them as customers so seems problems all around at the moment at gems toweres doesn't there hope things will change for better soon

Well.....for laugh.....I tried to nab £1er today.

Press button 3(tried it twice)........the line went dead

Press button 1 b4 the price drop,by the time they answered.......all gone!

Goodness knows how quick you have to be,maybe confirm during the previous game lol

Derek has just said again that people are just 'waiting on phone lines' between games so that explains why people are not being able to purchase items, dread to think what these peoples phone bills are going to be like and they must have alot of spare time!!!:33:

:1: Hi Argey my Rocks parcel contents are outstanding quality..
Here is what was in my parcel!

mystic topaz pendant and earrings (Love them) :7:
marcasite necklace and earrings (Love them) :7:
black onyx marcasite ring (Love it) :7:
white ceramic and diamond bracelet (not sure it's me) may be going back.
and all that for £102.+ P&P a good haul I think!.:18:

"Seeing as i am excluded from shopping with gems" I'll have to give my money to others again.

Luv Mirabelle xx :40:

Hi, glad you had a nice delivery Mirabelle. I have not personally brought from rockstv, but a lady i work with had her delivery from rockstv sent to our work place, and the 3 items were rather bad quality. It is nice to hear your products are nice, maybe its luck of the draw quality wise. All my work collegues items were gold, was your delivery silver items? maybe i could try ordering some silver if it is nice?

My purchases from Rocks

Hi, glad you had a nice delivery Mirabelle. I have not personally brought from rockstv, but a lady i work with had her delivery from rockstv sent to our work place, and the 3 items were rather bad quality. It is nice to hear your products are nice, maybe its luck of the draw quality wise. All my work collegues items were gold, was your delivery silver items? maybe i could try ordering some silver if it is nice?

:1:Hii Glinda, So sorry to hear about your friends jewelery not being so good!.
I had 4 silver purchases and 2 gold ones....all of excellent quality too Glinda.

Your friend should ring customer services and let them know, they are excellent at their work and in putting things right...she could be eligible for replacements and of her returns P&P tell her to give it a whirl.
Hope all goes well for her...and give them a go Glinda you will love it I'm sure.

Hi Glinda,

I've had a few gold items from RocksTV and they've bin smashin', and totally mad prices:-

Fuschia topaz ring - £24 - 9mm square 3.10 cts, and 2.9g gold
Pearl & topaz ring - £29 (since gone for less) 8.5mm pearl, 2 x 3mm topaz
and 2 grams gold
Peridot & diamond ring - £24 - 6mm square peridot, 4 x 1mm diamonds
and 2.06 grams gold
Fancy sapphire ring - £28 - 9 x 2.5mm round multi-colour sapphires
and 3.6g white gold

Not a lot more I can add to that really, all comfortable, nothing's turned me fingy green :)

Argey

:1:Hii Glinda, So sorry to hear about your friends jewelery not being so good!.
I had 4 silver purchases and 2 gold ones....all of excellent quality too Glinda.

Your friend should ring customer services and let them know, they are excellent at their work and in putting things right...she could be eligible for replacements and of her returns P&P tell her to give it a whirl.
Hope all goes well for her...and give them a go Glinda you will love it I'm sure.

Thank you Mirabelle, I will pass that information on to the lady i work with, i am sure she will be pleased to know she can get her postage refunded.
If rockstv get their internet site technical problems sorted i think i will definately give them a try. Thank you again for your help. :1:

Latest posts

Back